If you have plans to celebrate Mother’s Day in Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort, then you’ll want to know that there will be no shortage of special treats for the occasion!
From sweet bites to brunches to a Chocolate Party (!!), there will be plenty of ways to treat Mom to something special this weekend!
Walt Disney World
Minnie’s Mother’s Day Chocolate Party
Disney’s Beach Club Resort will host Minnie’s Mother’s Day Chocolate Party at Ariel’s on Sunday, May 12, from 2:00 – 6:00 PM. A chocolate buffet will feature items like chocolate fondue, milkshakes, Build-Your-Own Sundaes, chocolate cocktails for of-age guests and more!
The price is $38 for adults and $22 for kids (plus tax and gratuity). Learn more and make reservations here!
Resort Counter Service Sweet Treats
Spring Cupcake at Gasparilla Island Grill, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Mimosa-flavored vanilla cupcake filled with orange-scented custard, champagne-flavored extract, and a splash of grand marnier and decorated with buttercream flowers
Mother’s Day Cupcake at Contempo Café, Disney’s Contemporary Resort: Chocolate and red velvet marble cupcake with chocolate filling, strawberry buttercream icing, chocolate flakes, and a chocolate flower
Mother’s Day Cupcake at Capt. Cook’s, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Chocolate cupcake with strawberry cheesecake filling topped with buttercream flowers
Mother’s Day Cupcake at Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Vanilla cupcake with cream filling and a buttercream rose
Mother’s Day Hydrangea Cupcake at BoardWalk Bakery, Disney’s BoardWalk: Chocolate cupcake with a dark chocolate Chambord mousse filling, Swiss meringue buttercream, hydrangea flower, and chocolate crispy pearls
Mother’s Day Cupcake at Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass, Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts: Vanilla bean cupcake filled with chocolate pudding and topped with buttercream icing flower bouquet
Mother’s Day Cupcake at The Mara, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: Vanilla cupcake with lemon hibiscus custard
Mother’s Day Cupcake at Riverside Mill Food Court and Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort; Centertown Market, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: Chocolate red wine cupcake filled with dark chocolate red wine ganache topped with vanilla buttercream, crispy pearls, and a fondant glass of wine and rubber duck
Mother’s Day Cupcake at Landscape of Flavors, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort; Everything POP, Shopping and Dining, Disney’s Pop Century Resort: Strawberry-lemon cupcake topped with a sugar spring flower and buttercream
Mother’s Day Dessert at Food Courts in Disney’s All-Star Resorts: Chocolate cake, dark chocolate mousse, sugar daisies, whipped cream, raspberry crispies, and chocolate jimmies
Disney World Table Service Specialty Menus
From Mother’s Day Brunch to all-you-care-to-enjoy buffets or family-style meals to wine and cheese pairings and more, Table Service restaurants all over Disney World are offering special meals for Mom!
- Citrícos, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Mother’s Day 3-Course Prix Fixe Menu (5:30–10:00 p.m.)
- Narcoossee’s, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Mother’s Day 3-Course Prix Fixe Menu (5:30–9:30 p.m.)
- The Wave…of American Flavors, Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Whispering Canyon Café, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Mother’s Day Family-style All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Brunch (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Flying Fish, Disney’s BoardWalk – Mother’s Day 3-course Prix Fixe Menu (3:30–9:30 p.m.)
- Trattoria al Forno, Disney’s BoardWalk – Mother’s Day 3-course Prix Fixe Menu (5:00–10:00 p.m.
- Ale & Compass Restaurant, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort — Mother’s Day Brunch (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Yachtsman Steakhouse, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – Mother’s Day Prix Fixe Dinner (5:00-9:30 p.m.)
- Boma – Flavors of Africa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Mother’s Day Prix Fixe Menu
- Sanaa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Specialty Mother’s Day Dessert
- Trail’s End Restaurant, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.)
- Olivia’s Café, Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Mother’s Day Brunch (7:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, Disney Springs – Wine and Cheese Pairing (May 10-12)
- STK Orlando, Disney Springs – Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet (11:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
- Morimoto Asia, Disney Springs – Mother’s Day Dessert available for pre-order (11:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
To reserve dining at a Walt Disney World table service restaurant, visit the Walt Disney World Dining page or call (407) WDW-DINE.
Rose Cake Pop at Trolley Treats and Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff, Disney California Adventure Park; Hunny Spot and Candy Palace, Disneyland Park; Marceline’s Confectionery, Downtown Disney District: Chocolate cake pop wrapped in a fruit-flavored sour belt and dipped in raspberry pastel purple chocolate
Mother’s Day Special Macaron Assortment at Kayla’s Cake, Downtown Disney District: Blackcurrant heart, lemon meringue pie, triple berry, and Belgian dark chocolate macarons
Disneyland Table Service Specialty Menus
Disneyland Resort also has several Table Service restaurants featuring specialty menus to celebrate!
- Catal, Downtown Disney District – Mother’s Day Brunch (8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.)
- Café Orleans, Disneyland park – Mother’s Day Lasagna and Dessert Offerings (11:30 a.m.–8:00 p.m.)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant, Disneyland park – Seafood Carbonara and Mother’s Day Add On that includes Sparkling Cider, a Rose, and a Chocolate Bar (11:30 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
- Classic Afternoon Tea, Disneyland Hotel – Mother’s Day Tea (12:00–3:00 p.m.)
- Steakhouse 55, Disneyland Hotel – Mother’s Day 3-course Tasting Meal (5:00–10:00 p.m.)
- Goofy’s Kitchen, Disneyland Hotel – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.)
- Storyteller’s Café, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.)
- PCH Grill, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel – All-Day Character Buffet Dining (7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.)
To reserve dining at a Disneyland Resort table service restaurant, visit the Disneyland Dining page or call (714) 718-DINE.
And don’t forget… WE’VE remembered Mom, too! We’re having a Mother’s Day Sale at the DFB Store offering 40% off ALL BUNDLES with promo code MICKEYMOM !
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be celebrating Mother’s Day in Disney World or Disneyland? Please let us know with a comment!