Happy weekend and Happy Father’s Day! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you, which is compiled here! First, a few things to remember…
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now OPEN at Disneyland and will open August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check out all our Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge coverage to start planning for Disney World (the two lands will be virtually identical!)!
Now — on to the news!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We’re talking about the best ways to save money with the Disney Dining Plan snack credits.
- We reviewed new breakfast dishes at Red Rose Taverne in Disneyland.
- We reviewed three new treats at Jolly Holiday Bakery: Tinker Bell Coconut Cheesecake, Steamboat Willie Cupcake, and the Goofy Cookies ‘N Milk Macaron.
- The Main Street Cinema in Disneyland has been transformed.
- Check out the new Forky photo opps at Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We spotted Briar Rose Gold ears for your pet.
- Check out the new Imagination Pink Cake Pop at Disneyland.
- Three attractions in Disneyland are celebrating their 60th anniversary.
- We shared what’s new right now in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the Flavors of Florida dessert at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- We checked out the PRIDE Sprinkle Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- Find out where you can get the Artisan Cotton Candy at Epcot.
- We checked out the Gator Tail Waffle Cone at Morimoto Asia.
- We ate all the foods for the ‘Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!’ at Epcot.
- We reviewed the Flavor of Florida dishes at The Polite Pig.
- We tackled the Temple of Bacon at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- Check out the new Disney Cats collection from Dooney & Bourke.
- Joffrey’s is now offering character art on your donuts in Disney Springs.
- Check out all the new chocolate treats at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- The new Imagination Pink merchandise has arrived!
- Disney Springs is celebrating Father’s Day with special eats and more.
- Check out the new limited time ice cream at Sprinkles.
- Magic Mirror Metallic merchandise line debuts at the Disney Parks.
- Check out the sneak peek at the D23 Expo merchandise.
- We shared details on how to create the ‘Up’ promposal.
- We checked out what’s new right now at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the adorable Rainbow Unicorn Loungefly Backpack.
- We spotted new Toy Story totes from HARVEYS.
- We shared dates and ticketing information for the 2020 Star Wars Celebration.
- Find out how to make reservations for Disney World’s mini golf courses.
- We shared a spoiler-free review of ‘Toy Story 4.’
- We shared details on the new enhancements coming to the Disney Wonder.
- Check out the new jumbo Minnie Bow headband coming to the Disney Parks.
- We spotted a new, must-have Disney Parks Minis Loungefly Backpack.
- We reviewed the new Peanut Butter Dream Sundae at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Toy Story friends, food, and fun at Disneyland.
- We shared everything you need to know about Memory Maker at Disney World.
- Check out all the details on the ‘Farewell IllumiNations’ merchandise coming to Epcot.
- We shared information on the new Burgers and Sundaes dinner experience coming to Restaurantosaurus.
- We looked at the reasons why some Epcot Pavilions don’t have many dining locations.
- The Old Fashioned Cupcake is back at Sprinkles for Father’s Day.
- Mobile Order has expanded to Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- We reviewed the new Three Bridges Bar & Grill at Villa del Lago at Coronado Springs.
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Potato Chip Donut in Disneyland.
- Check out this adorable Dug Loungefly Backpack.
- We shared the costume guidelines for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the Annual Passholder dining discount happening now at Disney World.
- We shared details on how to get Magic Mirror Metallic ears before they were released.
- Check out the new cooking class for kids at Terralina Crafted Italian.
- The Grand Floridian Cafe added Chicken and Waffles to the menu.
- We shared what’s new at Disneyland this week.
- We shared 7 insider tips for the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the June Hot Dog of the Month at White Water Snacks.
- New Animation Experience coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom this summer.
- Sebastian’s Bistro debuts a new dinner menu.
- Check out the new ‘Toy Story 4’ Monorail wrap at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Mickey Waffle Wafer Toppers at the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out the new FOMOsa at the Magic Kingdom.
- We looked at what’s NEXT for Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 8 Things You SHOULD NOT Eat in Disney World, 13 Little Tweaks That Will Change Your Disney Experience, Why People Keep Ending Up at the Wrong Disney Hotel, and Things I Expected to Hate at Disney World…But Didn’t.
New DFB Video — Why People Keep Ending Up in the Wrong Disney Hotel
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Why People Keep Ending Up in the Wrong Disney Hotel — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Happy Father’s Day – Save 30% off Everything at the DFB Store
This weekend we’re celebrating Memorial Day with a HUGE sale at the DFB Store!
If you’ve been thinking about getting one of our Bundles, now’s the time to do it!
Just use promo code DADSDAY at checkout, and save 30% off of everything in the store.
You SAVE EVEN MORE with one of our best-selling Bundles. We’ve bundled our books together into the ideal package to save you the most money possible.
Since our bundles are already highly discounted, the extra 30% off makes them a steal.
And, we have a bundle for every need.
Looking for our DFB Guide, plus a more in depth look into the snacks in each park? Then our best-selling DFB Guide PLUS Snacks Bundle is for you. Looking for ALL of our DFB Guides in one Bundle? Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Enter promo code DADSDAY at checkout to receive 30% off of any DFB Guide, Bundle, or Gift Certificate at the DFBStore.com.
DFB Reader Finds
We love sharing food tips with all of our readers and we love it more when they let us know about foods they love! DFB reader Nate Cantelmi stopped by Pongu Pongu in Pandora and checked out the Night Blossom and the Pongu Lumpia and said “Great recommendations! Love both!”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared these fun Le Creuset Mickey Mouse set!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of lunch at Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante.
Oh My Disney shared a funny food quiz based on eats from ‘Beauty and the Beast.’
Disney Family shared fun recipes for a Pixar movie marathon.