Chances are if you’ve ever found yourself searching for a nice glass of wine at Disney World, you’ve probably come across the fantastic Wine Bar George.
This Disney Springs restaurant is home to over 135 unique wines that are offered by the ounce, bottle, and glass on the reg, but Wine Bar George has just announced a special lunchtime happening that we can’t wait to tell you about!
On Saturday, October 19, you’re cordially invited to a four-course lunch expertly paired with eight different wines by Jean Trimbach & Master Sommelier George Miliotes.
While details on lunch have not been shared at this time, we do have the wine lineup!
The Lineup includes:
– 2014 Trimbach Riesling Réserve
– 2015 Trimbach Riesling Sélection de Vieilles Vignes
– 2010 Trimbach Riesling “Cuvée Frédéric Emile”
– 2016 Trimbach Riesling Grand Cru Schlossberg
– 2014 Trimbach Pinot-Gris “Réserve Personnelle”
– 2012 Trimbach Pinot-Gris “Réserve Personnelle”
– 2011 Trimbach Gewürztraminer “Cuvée des Seigneurs de Ribeaupierre”
– 2007 Trimbach Gewürztraminer “Vendanges Tardives”
The event takes place on October 19th from 12PM – 3PM and tickets are $140 per person. Guests looking to attended the event can purchase tickets online.
If you’re looking to purchase a ticket or for more information — click here!
Be sure to check out the other WonderFall Flavors happening throughout Disney Springs which you can learn more about here!
Will you be checking out this special lunchtime event at Wine Bar George? Let us know in the comments below!