Africa: 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
Enjoy a South African Wine at this marketplace returning in 2014. The popular filet of beef is also recommended or try the South African Bobotie with Turkey and Mushrooms.
- Beef Tenderloin Tips Berbere Style with Okra, Jalapeños, Tomato, and Pap – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- South African Bobotie with Turkey and Mushrooms – Gluten Free – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Fairview Pinotage – $3.25
- MAN Vintners Chenin Blanc – $2.50
- The Wolftrap Red (Syrah, Mourvèdre, Viognier) – $2.50
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade – $2.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon – $2.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Dasani Bottled Water – $2.50, DDP Snack Eligible
All wines available in a souvenir wine glass for an additional $4.
Recommended Pairing: Beef Tenderloin Tips and The Wolftrap Red
Return to the main 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page