Nestled in the United Kingdom, The Cottage is dispensing a variety of hot teas, along with savory and sweet menu items. The best of the United Kingdom meets Florida seasonal flavors. This is a fun new take on the delicious tradition of afternoon tea.
- Freshly Baked Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare
- Field Greens with Plant City Strawberries, Toasted Almonds, and Farmstead Stilton (TRYit! Selection)
- Pork and Apple Sausage Roll with House-Made Piccalilli
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scones with Berry Preserves and Crème FraÎche
- Chilled Rose Blush Lemonade Featuring Simply Lemonade
- Twinings® Cold Brewed English Classic with Lemongrass Syrup
- Berry Tea Cocktail — Twinings Cold Brewed Mixed Berry Tea with Florida Cane Vodka and Plant City Strawberry, Flavored with Raspberry and Açaí Syrup
- Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee
- Deloach Pinot Noir
All food items can be purchased with a Disney Dining Plan snack credit.
Want a delicious dish? Go for the Biscuit and Salmon! We were impressed with the warm biscuit. We found the tartare fresh with lemon and dill.
The new Pork and Apple Sausage Roll was one of our favorites! The flavors worked great together, and we were impressed with the richness of the dish.
The fresh tastes of Field Greens with Plant City Strawberries, Toasted Almonds, and Farmstead Stilton was fantastic. The Stilton is what really makes the dish here!
You could smell the Freshly Baked Lemon Scones from a mile away. So incredible!
The Berry Tea Cocktail was fine, but there are probably better drinks to be had!
See our 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page for more reviews and photos of ALL the booths!