Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Go teams! No matter who you’re cheering for it’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy our weekly round-up of the most delicious Disney food news. (I’m a Bills fan, so as long as the Giants, Pats, Cowboys, and Dolphins stay out of the big game, I’m happy ;-D)
We are still celebrating the grand launch of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016 e-book! The Guide is fully updated for 2016 vacations and is available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans at Walt Disney World! You can use code HAPPYPLACE to get a $4 discount off the cover price!
We love answering your questions and this week’s reader question was “Where can we get a good breakfast if we are NOT into characters or buffets?” You can check out our answer here.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We love brownies and this week we were talking about the Best Brownies in Walt Disney World!
- Residents of the Super Bowl States – the Carolinas and Colorado – can get a great deal at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel and residents of the winning team’s state get a free upgrade!
- Ever wonder what the best one credit restaurants are with the Disney Dining Plan? We have some recommendations.
- Afternoon tea is coming to the Crescent Solarium at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- We reviewed the Smoky Cheddar Grits at the Smiling Crocodile in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Disneyland’s River Belle Terrace is now accepting Advance Dining Reservations!