It’s been a busy week for us at Disney Food Blog!
While AJ has been in Disneyland soaking up all the magic surrounding that park’s 60th Anniversary kickoff, I’ve been writing to you from Ireland, as I spend some time with Raglan Road Master Chef Kevin Dundon and the Finalists in the Raglan Road Master Chef Competition.
But that’s not all that’s going on! Let’s take a look at all the Disney Food News we’ve brought you this week.
Disney Food News
- Wendy updates us on What’s New Around Walt Disney World this week.
- A New Jabba the Hut Cupcake joins the Star Wars snack lineup at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Chef Mickey’s will begin offering brunch on May 31, and advance dining reservations are currently open.
- We offer our first look and review of the brand new Rebel Hangar — A Star Wars Lounge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the updates in the Raglan Road Master Chef Competition.
- Follow along with a photo history of the Disneyland and Disney World 24-hour days!
- Check out a great review of the Star Wars Galactic Dine-In!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the news for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Today, we’re featuring delicious treats!
Christian Chirat shared this awesome shot via facebook. This 60th Anniversary Cake Pop is supa cute!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
DFB Disney Dining Guidebook Memorial Day Sale!
We have got some seriously incredible deals going on this week for the DFB Disney Dining e-Books, you guys.
Whether you’re planning a trip to Walt Disney World during the busy Summer season, or you have your eyes set on a Fall Food and Wine Festival Trip or a Holiday Extravaganza, we know one thing for sure: you need to make some plans.
Believe it or not, it’s already time to start making those Advance Dining Reservations! And we’re going to help you make sure you choose the best restaurants Disney has to offer. There are hundreds, after all!
There are too many choices available to put it all here today, so head on over to our Memorial Day Sale post to check out the offers!
Thanks for your support of DFB!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix highlights this Citrus Swirl Tee. I’m with her — the Orange Bird is such an icon!
WDW For Grown Ups showcases 5 Must Try Sweet Treats at Animal Kingdom.
Disney Parks Blog offers a glimpse at the Mixology Classes aboard Disney Cruise Line Ships.
TDR Explorer gives us a sneak peek at some of the special food and drinks that guests can enjoy during Tanabata Days, happening at Tokyo Disneyland June 24th to July 7th.
Disney Tourist Blog offers a review of their Chef Counter Experience at Disneyland’s Napa Rose.
Pop Sugar highlights some truly stunning Disney-inspired cupcakes.