This one starts out similar to the rest. Vanilla cake topped with vanilla buttercream swirled with a fruity rainbow buttercream. There’s glitter everywhere (natch) along with chocolate disc ears and an ice cream cone horn.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the holiday desserts at Disneyland’s French Market Restaurant.
- New Disney Princess mugs were spotted at Disney World.
- Take a tour of the Christmas Tree Trail in Disney Springs!
- We have a guest review of the new breakfast items at D-Luxe Burger.
- Check out the new Starbucks tumblers at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- More details were revealed for Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy.
- We reviewed the new Peanut Butter Brownie and a must-have cookie at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Check out the details for Sake & Shine 2.0 at Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s All Star Resorts.
- Check out our review of the holiday treats at Cozy Cone Motel in Disney California Adventure!
- Sebastian’s Bistro had a special Thanksgiving menu.
- We found even more holiday treats at the Magic Kingdom!
- Stephen Twining made a special appearance at Epcot over the holiday!
- We have details on when you can make reservations at the new Gran Destino Tower!
- Disney Springs celebrated ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ with a new sundae.
- D-Luxe Burger is serving breakfast during the holiday season.
- We reviewed Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party in the Magic Kingdom!
- Join us on the Cookie Stroll at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out our first look and review of Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill in Disney Springs.
- We have a review of the holiday treats at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor in Disneyland!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Art of Animation.
- We picked our Best of the Fest for the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best of Epcot Festival of the Holidays, Best Disney World Restaurants for Thanksgiving and Christmas, 10 Best Hotel Pools at Disney World, and Disney World Pro Tips from the Experts.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — Disney World Pro Tips from the Experts
Welcome to Disney World’s All Star Resorts! We’re visiting all three of these super fun and lively Value Resorts to see what’s new: All Star Sports, All Star Music, and All Star Movies!
And we’re starting off with a couple of offerings you’ll find at… well, ALL of the All Stars!
All Over the All Stars!
Keep your eyes peeled at the All Star merchandise shops for the All Star Ornament to remember your All Star stay while trimming the tree! [Read more…]
“We’re all mad here…” at All Star Music Resort’s Intermission Food Court!
Why? Because we’re a little crazy for Intermission’s Cupcake of the Month of November, which is the Cheshire Cat Cupcake! It’s hard not to notice the beguiling grin peeking out from within the selections in the bakery case… [Read more…]
“Who’s the leader of the Club that’s made for you and me? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!“
It’s almost time to celebrate the 90th Birthday of everyone’s best pal, MICKEY MOUSE! And what better way to celebrate any birthday than with a cake? Or a push pop? Or a pretzel? How about a specialty cheeseburger or salad? You’ll find ALL those things — and MORE! — in Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort this coming weekend ONLY to celebrate Mickey’s Birthday!
In Walt Disney World, the snacks you see below will be available at their designated locations from November 16th – 18th. In Disneyland Resort, you’ll find the snacks on November 17th and 18th only (unless otherwise noted below).
So get ready to pick out which snack you’d like to celebrate Mickey with from the lists below! [Read more…]
It’s a new week! And we’re kicking it off with another DFB Video where we’re sharing what to do on your Disney World Resort day!
Obviously, the Walt Disney World theme parks are a HUGE — if not the biggest — part of your Disney World vacation. But there is a TON of fun to be had outside of the parks, too! And a lot of that fun happens at the Disney World Resort hotels! So, let’s say you’ve scheduled a day for relaxation at your Disney World Resort (which we highly recommend). How will you fill it? Find out in our DFB YouTube Video! [Read more…]
Remember the Peter Pan Float that came flying into Storybook Treats in Magic Kingdom this summer? Well, looks like Peter has started a trend, because even more snacks based on beloved characters are coming to Magic Kingdom soon! Storybook Treats will soon be home to a Tinkerbell treat!
Starting November 1st, Tink’s Pixie-Dusted Cone will feature the same key lime soft serve as in the Peter Pan Float. It will be topped with white chocolate wings, and garnished with green cotton candy… oh, and Pixie Dust, too, of course!
Then, on November 7th, The Lunching Pad will serve up a new Space Ranger Slush! This Buzz-worthy slush will be layered with purple grape and green apple slush, complete with a green rock candy straw. [Read more…]
For several weeks now, we’ve been enjoying the flavors of fall in Walt Disney World, from pumpkin spice to apple cider to caramel and beyond! But would you believe Disney has announced that there are even more autumnal goodies on the way?
Below you’ll see a list of fall snacks around Walt Disney World including the theme parks and Resorts! But there’s something you should note: lots of these items are only available for certain dates where designated below, so be sure to see which treats line up with your trip!
Here we GO!! [Read more…]
Hey, friends! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re going on a Disney World Resort Snack Scavenger Hunt!
So many classic and iconic snacks can be found in the Disney World parks. But the Disney World resort hotels have some snack headliners (as well as some hidden gems) of their own! And lots of them are definitely worth going out of your way for, even if you aren’t staying at a particular Resort! So join us on a Disney World Resort Snack Scavenger Hunt! [Read more…]