Happy National Polka Dot Day! We hope you’re keeping warm on this winter weekend! Now it’s time to kick back, relax, and catch up on another week of Disney food news!
This weekend is the perfect time to #RockTheDots and get discounts at Disney World and Disneyland in honor of Minnie Mouse!
It’s time to buy the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Disney is celebrating #RockTheDots this weekend with discounts and more on both coasts!
- We reviewed new items at The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom.
- Menus were announced for the Lunar New Year celebration at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed lunch AND dinner at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- Mickey’s Fun Wheel from the Cove Bar is now available at the Alfresco Tasting Terraces!
- Check out the 2018 Disney Dining Plan Restaurant List!
- We have a FULL review of Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar and Restaurant in Disney Springs.
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Top 5 Disney Cruise Line Dining Secrets and the Worst Disney World Resorts.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]