The Garden Rocks concerts take place Friday through Monday nights throughout the festival and this year’s lineup features seven new-to-the-Festival performers, including a few that are regulars at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
If you have a Disney World vacation planned for 2018, listen up! It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 e-book! And right now, for a LIMITED TIME you can get 30% off the cover price. PLUS you get our 2017 Second Edition guide immediately…for FREE! Two for one, y’all.
Pre-Order TODAY to get:
1. A limited-time discount of 30% OFF your pre-order purchase! And…
2. The updated 2017 2nd Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code BONUS30 at checkout! (We’ll send you the 2017 guide right now, and the 2018 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published after the New Year.)
Just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2018 Edition today for 30% off the cover price, you’ll also get our 2017 Edition immediately for FREE, so you can start planning TODAY!
Two For One, Plus a Discount — For a Limited Time!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We’ll Have Updated In Our 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
We’re working hard on updating the guide RIGHT NOW so we can get it to you ASAP in 2018. Here are just a few of the updates happening!
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2018 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2018 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 500 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis – Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
- Updated information about the My Magic+ Planning System that Disney rolled out in 2013, and how it may affect your 2018 Disney plans
- Updated section on Charging Stations, including FuelRod kiosks
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney Springs
- What’s New and Upcoming at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers, fully updated for 2018
- Updated suggestions for unique kids’ meals
- Updated Suggestions and Reviews in our Drinking Around the World Chapter, Index of Bars and Lounges, and Late Night Dining Options Section
- Updated recommendations for traveling with babies and toddlers
- Our picks for the snacks you MUST try in 2018, including an update of the best cupcakes in WDW
- Updated Dining Strategies to help you stick to your budget
- New Seasonal Events
- Additional Disney Dining Scavenger Hunts and Trivia, Updated Food Crawls, and Updated BINGO cards
- Updated Disney Dining FAQ section
- Additional Top 5 recommendations
As you can see, we put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
You can pre-order your copy today for 30% off the cover price and get the 2017 2nd Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code BONUS30! The 2018 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early 2018. This 30% discount won’t last forever – the discount will go down when the book is published!
Read What Our Customers Say!
But don’t take our word for it! Check out what some of our readers said about the guide on our DFBStore.com Testimonials page:
Ready to see what all the fuss is about? We’d love to share our best tips with you! And remember, because the guide is an e-Book, it’s super easy to download it to all of your mobile devices and take it right into the parks with you!
Starting today — and for a limited time — you can pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition and receive 30% off — PLUS get the 2017 2nd Edition immediately for free.
With a 100%, 30-day, money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
As always we thank you for your support of Disney Food Blog and the work we do here. We couldn’t do it without you!
Woo! Christmas is approaching at warp speed, and if you’re like us, you’re still putting the finishing touches on your Christmas to-buy list. (Or maybe you’re more prepared than we are. If so, teach us your ways!)
Here are some nifty and original ideas for the holiday season… and beyond!
Mickey’s Candy Shop Village Figurine
We love a Christmas village — all the more so when the village includes adorable Disney-styled buildings like this one!
It’s so cute and seasonally appropriate that we’ll be leaving ours out well past New Years, thankyouverymuch!
Mickey Mouse Cufflinks
For the snazzy dresser who still likes a dose of whimsy, these Mickey Cufflinks are a total must have! And we’re calling these out because they are good for year-round gifting!
Hey Guys! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re talking about the Hidden Gem Dining Spots at Disneyland!
Disneyland is home to some really great food and today we’re sharing some of our favorite hidden gems! If you’re headed to Disneyland for the first time you might not know about some of the more “secret” spots to find great food. And even if you’re a regular visitor it’s always good to get a reminder of these out-of-the-way places! [Read more…]
Unless you live under a rock somewhere, you know that the latest iteration of the Star Wars franchise — The Last Jedi — opens today, and you know the Disney Parks are leaping into the merchandise battle with amazing Star Wars souvenirs. (And we aren’t complaining!)
Our pal Carlye Wisel (find her at CarlyeWisel.com!) hooked us up with some pics of a Captain Phasma Stein that You. Must. Acquire.
It comes with your choice of grapes or pineapple — but while we appreciate some healthy eats from time to time, that’s not really why you’re buying it.
Happy Holidays! It’s the most magical time of year!
If you’re anything like us (and we know you are!) you LOVE the holidays at Disney World including all of the special holiday merchandise!
And, if you want a chance to win some of those Disney World holiday goodies, then you’ll want to sign up for the DFB Newsletter!
Sign Up for the DFB Newsletter for a Chance to Win!
We have TWO Holiday Gift Boxes that include holiday merchandise from Disney World plus exclusive Passholder and limited-edition pins from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! And all you need to do to be automatically entered to win is subscribe to the DFB Newsletter!
Join the Newsletter NOW to be entered to win! Winners will be chosen Sunday, December 17th!
So, what makes the DFB Newsletter so good? There is always SO MUCH to cover when it comes to Disney and food that we can’t cover it all on the blog. So that’s where our newsletter comes in!
With color photos, additional content, and exclusive deals on DFB products — like our full line of DFB Guide e-books — the newsletter is our way of communicating all that’s happening in the world of Disney Food.
But there’s MORE! DFB Newsletter subscribers are the FIRST to learn about FREE Dining and other Disney discounts because we send them directly to your inbox! [Read more…]
Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat! Please put these gifts under my tree! (We know it doesn’t rhyme, but we have to go with our hearts, y’all!) Here are some Disney-fied items that we want, want, want this year!
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Woodland Tote
The Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Woodland Tote by Loungefly is so stinking cute! But what we appreciate most is that it’s in classic red, so it’s perfect for grown up Disney fans! It’s subtle, stunning, and the color combinations are super interesting.
Mickey Mouse Icon Dinner Plate Set
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Season’s Greetings! It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, and if you’re bound for Walt Disney World, it’s even better.
That’s because there is no more festive spot on earth to celebrate all of the heartwarming fun of the the season.
And we don’t want you to miss out on any of the top attractions. So let’s take a look our list of the 27 Must-do Disney Holiday Events — and Eats! — to celebrate this season at Walt Disney World! [Read more…]
Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is a tiki bar full of enchantment, adventure… and crazy popular souvenir glasses!
While many of the specialty cocktails on the menu such as Krakatoa Punch, the Uh-Oa!, and the Polynesian Pearl come in souvenir glasses, the granddaddy of them all is: The Nautilus. And the “glass” is now available in its 2nd edition, according to the @WDWToday Twitter account. [Read more…]
We have some exciting news to share with you today!
The dates have been announced for the 2018 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic! The 9th annual Food and Wine Classic will be held Friday, October 26, and Saturday, October 27, 2018!
Once again, the Food and Wine Classic will coincide with the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and will include The Causeway and Seminars. The Sunday Bubbles Brunch is planned for Sunday, October 28, 2018!
Want to hear more about the 2018 Food and Wine Classic? Here are some details!
The Causeway is the central attraction at the Food and Wine Classic. Here you’ll find more than 60 tasting stations serving dishes from the resort’s 18 restaurants and lounges, along with more than 30 wineries serving wines from around the world!