Best drink at the Festival? Green Tea Plum Wine Cooler! I’m hoping to budget for one per day!
And the food here is some of the best portion sized at the festival! Budget for a big meal!
- Black Pepper Shrimp with Sichuan Noodles–$4.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Pork Pot Stickers–$3.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Xinjiang Barbecue Chicken Stick–$3.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- Caramel Ginger Ice Cream–$3.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Tsingtao Beer–$6.00
- Dragon’s Hollow Chardonnay–$3.50
- Green Tea Plum Wine Cooler–$7.00
- Happy Lychee–$2.50
Return to the main 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Marketplaces Page
Return to the main 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page