It’s time for Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort!
Check out ALL the eats and treats you’ll find at Disneyland this Halloween season!
Get ready for colorful CHURROS in several flavor varieties to add to your must-try list! And note, these don’t simply include the regular serving style, but also churros incorporated into several desserts!
Disneyland Park Churros
• Churros near Big Thunder Mountain – Orange Sugar Churro with Candy Corn Sauce
• Churros near Haunted Mansion – Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Frosting
• Hungry Bear Restaurant – Churro Bites Cereal Sundae with fruit cereal-dusted churros, cereal milk anglaise, strawberry ice cream, and raspberry sauce
• Golden Horseshoe – Churro Sundae with cookie butter gelato garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream
• Churros near Sleeping Beauty Castle and Town Square – Maleficent Churro covered with chocolate cookie crumbles blended with colored sugar (you can even add Marshmallow Dip!)
• Churros near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters – Sour Apple Churro (with the option to add Caramel Sauce to this one!)
Disney California Adventure Park Churros
• Willie’s Churros – Purple, Green, and Orange Sugar Churro; Pumpkin Spice Churro
• Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – S’mores Churro with graham cracker, chocolate chips, and a marshmallow drizzle
• Churros near Goofy’s Sky School – Purple Sugar Churro
• Cozy Cone Motel – Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce
Each park will be offering their own spook-cific snacks as well. Take a peek at the options which will be available in Disneyland park! Offerings will include the Musubi Special at Bengal Barbecue, Crab & Corn Chowder to order up at Cafe Orleans or a Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich at Carnation Cafe.
Red Rose Taverne
• Black Rose Dessert – black truffle mousse with raspberry compote and crunch center with a candy spider
Click here to read our review of the Black Rose Dessert!
• Cookie Decorating Kits
Rancho del Zocalo
• Orange Sugar Skull Pot de Crème
• Frozen Abuelita Horchata – frozen Mexican hot chocolate layered with frozen horchata and topped with whipped cream
• Crab & Corn Chowder
• Halloween-Themed Dessert Trio – with worms & dirt, salted caramel pudding, and pumpkin pie
• Mansion Spider Bundt Cake – chocolate Bundt cake with green icing and a chocolate spider
Mint Julep Bar
• Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets
• Musubi Special – spiced ham musubi with lemongrass jasmine rice and pineapple teriyaki sauce and served with pickled daikon and carrots topped with furikake flakes
• Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich – red pepper coulis, white cheese sauce, crispy pancetta, and arugula on yellow sliced bread
Check out our review of the Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich!
• Apple Pie á La Mode – vanilla ice cream with warm spiced apples, crumble topping, and caramel drizzle
Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
• Sweet Potato Hand Pie – sweet potato pie filling topped with orange white chocolate glaze and toasted mini-marshmallows
• Cruella de Vil Brownie – brownie in a spotted cup with black dark chocolate mousse, white chocolate mousse, and a Cruella de Vil logo
• Graveyard Cupcake – chocolate cupcake with cherry filling, dark chocolate mousse, Halloween sprinkles, and a chocolate tombstone
• Spice Bundt Cake
• Pumpkin Layered Cheesecake
• Pumpkin Muffin
• Mickey Mummy Macaroon
Check out these Jolly Holiday treats!
And a peek into the bakery case!
Check out our review of the Jolly Holiday Halloween Time eats!
Check out our review of the Sweet Potato Hand Pie here!
• Halloween Hot Dog – with spicy meatballs, cheese sauce, and oven-roasted tomatoes
Check out our review of the Halloween Hot Dog here!
Plaza Inn Restaurant
• Main Street Mickey’s Pound Cake – pound cake filled with blueberry compote and cookie crumbles surrounded by whipped cream and garnished with black sugar and mint
• Halloween Minnie Mouse Cake – cinnamon-praline Bundt cake with an apple center and finished with an orange glaze and sprinkles
• Chocolate/Coffee Roulade
• Spider Parfait – chocolate cake, vanilla and chocolate pudding, and a thick layer of ganache
Alien Pizza Planet
• Cosmic Chili Pasta – pinwheel pasta, chili, cheese, and green onion
• Alien Spider Parfait – chocolate cake, vanilla and chocolate pudding, and a thick layer of ganache
DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
Disney California Adventure will be serving up plenty its own scares!
Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cakes Fries will be available at Award Wieners starting mid-September. Look for Cookies and Cream Funnel Cake Fries on the scene there first!
And Flo’s V-8 Cafe will serve Candy Corn Pie and a Pumpkin Spice Shake!
And there’s plenty more where that came from…
Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café
• Sleepy Hollow Cupcake – red velvet cupcake with Headless Horseman chocolate piece
Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream
• Purple, Orange, Green, and Black Sprinkles to Dip
• Spider Silk Macaron Sandwich – black macaron with charcoal-tart cherry spun ice cream topped with popping candy and raspberry sauce
• Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae – white chocolate raspberry swirl ice cream with raspberry splatter, red sprinkles, whipped cream, and bat wing cookie
Mortimer’s Market and Boudin Bread Cart
• Mickey Bread with Fangs
• Green Apple Spell Lemonade – lemonade with sour green apple syrup, cherry popping pearls, and raspberry sauce
Click here for a review of the Green Apple Spell Lemonade
• Pumpkin Bread Pudding
• Mickey Bread with Fangs
• Bacon Cheddar Ale Soup
Check out our review of the Halloween Time eats at Pacific Wharf Cafe
Pacific Wharf Beer Truck
• Karl Strauss Oktoberfest Beer
Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
• Anti Vampire Pizza – roasted garlic sauce, marinated chicken smoked gouda, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, and a tomato-harissa sauce drizzle
See our review of the Anti-Vampire Pizza at Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta!
• Pumpkin Hard Cider
• Karl Strauss Oktoberfest Beer
Corn Dog Castle
• Spicy Pepper Jack Dog – dipped in corn batter, drizzled with blackberry sauce, and topped with sweet pineapple salsa, pickled serranos, and crushed cheese puffs
• Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cakes Fries – funnel fries dusted with pumpkin spice sugar, pumpkin spice sauce, and pumpkin spice whipped cream
• Cookies and Cream Funnel Cake Fries – funnel fries dusted with crushed chocolate cream cookies and topped with cream cheese, chocolate cream cookie pieces, and whipped cream
• Karl Strauss Oktoberfest Beer
• Oktoberfest Dog – kielbasa sausage topped with caramelized onions, sauerkraut, Oktoberfest beer cheese, and green onions
Check out our review of the eats at Award Wieners!
• Croissant Donut – filled with peanut butter and jelly
• Caramel Apple Smoothie – apple, caramel, and ice cream
• Whoopie Pie – filled with espresso chip ice cream
Check out our review of the treats at Schmoozies!
• Bone Chilling Apple Cider (non-alcoholic)
• Spitfire Cider – apple cider with cinnamon whiskey
• Stone Vengeful Spirit IPA
• Elsyian the Great Pumpkin Imperial Ale
• Ballast Point Dead Ringer Oktoberfest Lager
• Mystical Michelada
• Sour Apple Slush with Vodka
• Green Apple Slush (non-alcoholic)
• Supernatural Spirit – cotton candy lemonade with vodka
• Ghoulish Delight (non-alcoholic) – cotton candy lemonade
Studio Catering Truck
• Fire Dragon Tacos – pork belly tacos with kimchi slaw, Korean BBQ sauce, and Sriracha crema
Flo’s V8 Café
• Candy Corn Pie – cream pie with vanilla, butterscotch, and white chocolate pudding
• Pumpkin Spice Shake
Check out our review of the eats at Flo’s V-8 Cafe!
Cozy Cone Motel
• Slow-Burnin’ Mac and Cheese Cone – fresh-cooked pasta with spicy red pepper cheese sauce topped with crushed chile-cheese puffs and served in a bread cone
• “Spokey”-Cone Macaron – filled with marshmallow buttercream and candy corn
• Pumpkin Spice Churro
And these SUPER cute straws are exclusive to Cars Land!
Check out our review of the Halloween Time eats at Cozy Cone!
• Hard Pumpkin Cider
• Sam Adam’s Oktoberfest
AROUND DISNEYLAND RESORT
Look for Candy Corn Cotton Candy at various carts around the parks.
We spotted this exclusive Cake Pop at Carthay Circle – they make a limited number every day so get there early!
• Halloween Mickey Whoopie Pie
• Jumbo Chocolate Cake Pop
• Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel Stick Trio
• Assorted Shortbread Cookies
• Pumpkin Pound Cake
• Halloween Cookie Box
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot with Alcohol
Check out our review of the new Halloween Time treats at Disney’s Grand Californian!
The popular Bat Cookie returns to Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café, Market House, The Coffee House, and Surfside Lounge.
Classic confections take their annual terrifying turns with popular items like the Minnie Witch, Jack Skellington, Evil Queen Apples and more.
Bat Cake Pops, Mummy and Maleficent Krispy Treats, and Mummy Marshmallows will begin their hauntings again soon.
Look for the Oogie Boogie Krispy Treat, too!
Remember, Halloween Time in Disneyland Resort runs from September 7th through October 31st!
Want to stay informed of ALL the Disney News?? Sign Up for the Disney Food Blog Newsletter and don’t miss a thing! Click HERE to subscribe!
So get ready for lots of Tricks and TREATS…
… during Halloween Time at Disneyland!!
We’ve prepared a DFB Printable Disneyland Halloween Time Snack Checklist to help you track all your snacks!
Be sure to print out your list here to make sure you don’t miss any of your top picks! Happy Haunting… and Happy SNACKING!!
Headed to Disneyland? Check out more of our DFB Disneyland coverage, reviews, and recommendations here on our Disneyland Food page!