France’s L’Orangerie returns this year as Fleur de Lys with thirst-quenching adult slushes! Sample delicious dishes inspired by fresh produce and the traditional flavors of French haute cuisine.
- Gnocchi Parisien à la Provençal – Parisian-style Dumplings with Vegetables and Mushrooms
- Confit de Canard, Pommes de Terre Sarladaise – Pulled Duck Confit with Garlic and Parsley Potatoes
- Macaron à la Fleur d’ Oranger – Orange Blossom Macaron with White Chocolate Ganache (TRYit! Selection)
- La Vie en Rose frozen slush – Vodka, Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liquor, and White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Imperial – Sparkling wine, Chambord and Black Raspberry Liquor
- Rosé Pamplemousse Cocktail – Rosé Wine Mixed with Natural Grapefruit Syrup
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 – Fruity White Beer with Citrus Notes
There’s one vegetarian entree on the menu.
The Duck Confit was a show-stealer! This rich, over the top dish was our favorite at the booth!
The Parisian-style Dumplings with Vegetables and Mushrooms was yet another great vegetarian option at the festival. We’re eager for the recipe.
The flavorful Orange Blossom Macaron is a welcome addition to the booth! We loved it’s creamsicle-ness!
La Vie en Rose tastes like grapefruit. A fun addition to the slush options in France!
Check out more menus on our 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page!