In Greece, be prepared for the lengthy lines! This year, we will be looking for the return of favorites like a vegetarian twist on a Greek Classic — Moussaka.
We definitely didn’t love the Tzatziki Martini last year, though. But it’s back on the menu again this year! See our recent review of the Greece Marketplace here, and a recipe for Vegetarian Moussaka here!
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Greece Booth Menu
- Vegetarian moussaka with Gardein™ sausage crumbles – $4.75, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Greek salad in a cone – $3.25, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, DDP Snack Eligible
- Chicken gyro with tzatziki sauce – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Spanakopita – $4.25, Vegetarian, DDP Snack Eligible
- Domaine Skouras Moscofilero – $3.50
- Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko/Athiri – $3.50
- Alpha Estate Axia Syrah Xinomavro – $4.25
- Tzatziki martini featuring Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka and BOLS® Natural Yoghurt Liqueur – $8.00
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Greece Booth Photos
Return to the main 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival International Booth Page
Return to the main 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Index Page