Jardin de Fiestas: 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
Start your indulgences in Mexico at the Jardin de Fiestas booth! With great flavors and hearty portions, Mexico delivers awesome Festival eats with an all-new menu this year.
- Tacos al pastor – Corn tortilla filled with achiote-marinated pork, garnished with grilled diced pineapple, onions and cilantro
- Quesadilla de hongos con queso – Flour tortilla filled with mushrooms and cheese
- Flan de chocolate Abuelita – Mexican chocolate custard
- Tecate draft beer
- White Mexican sangria
- Franbuesa (raspberry) margarita on the rocks
- Tequila flight – blanco, reposado and añejo
The Quesadilla is vegetarian.
Tacos al pastor offers wonderful cilantro and citrus flavors with the meat. While we didn’t detect any hint of spice, the ingredients are fresh and the flavor is good!
Packed with mushrooms, the Quesadilla is a great option for vegetarians!
This Flan is SO creamy! We love the dense filling. While the chocolate flavor is present, it’s mild, so the flan custard still comes through.
Take a bite; we highly recommend this awesome Mexican chocolate custard!
This refreshing beverage is for Epcot guests looking for a citrusy/fruity drink. The White Mexican Sangria is quite sweet, but you can still enjoy a wine taste!
Looking for a potent beverage? The Franbuesa margarita is STRONG! Offering a nice change of pace, the raspberry flavor is really good.
Say cheers with a tequila flight!
Crave more eats and sips? Check out our 2014 Flower and Garden Festival Index Page!