The holidays at Walt Disney World fill our spirits with extra magic. From showstopping decor to heartwarming seasonal treats and beverages, the parks and resorts are at their very best.
Winter Berry Margarita
And we always enjoy seeing the adult drinks that Disney’s Hollywood Studios has available before we tour the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights.
And we have a sneak peek at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto coming to Disney’s Polynesian Resort!!
Craving more news? Dig in below — just click on the links!
Disney Food News
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Field to Feast, Starbucks West Side Holiday Menu, Frozen Yogurt at Storybook Treats, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food — or other edible awesomeness — in or from Disney, share a photo with us on facebook or twitter so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
We always love to see the seasonal treats that the Disney chefs dream up. This week, our fabulous readers show us their holiday finds.
Let’s start with this gorgeous seasonal cupcake featured at the Magic Kingdom’s Be Our Guest Restaurant. We have this photo to share with you courtesy of reader Claire. She told us via email “This was from about 3 weeks ago. It was a seasonal offering at Be our Guest in addition to the other regular cupcakes for dessert. It was very cutely designed to look like a cup of egg nog, with chocolate handle on the cup and everything. It had a nice soft, moist texture to the cupcake which was a spice cake. But holy nutmeg Batman!!! I love spice as much as the next person, but the nutmeg seemed really pronounced. If you really like the Christsmas-y flavours, then this is for you.”
Egg Nog Cupcake
DFB Reader Rick tweeted “Cupcake, Gingerbread & Mickey. Who could ask for more!?!” We love this one, too, Rick!
What’s your favorite find? Share your Disney food photos!
DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014
Tis the season to eat, drink, and go to Walt Disney World! And that means it’s time to pick up your copy of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014 e-Book!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014 e-Book is Fully Updated!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014 e-Book features 310 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- New chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- New chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014″ events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Celebrate the Magic Castle Show, and the Epcot Candlelight Processional.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2015 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Holiday Fun!
You’re probably paying a lot of money for your Disney holiday vacation…and we’re here to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck! And with the holiday season already here, the time is now!
Holiday Guide Sample Pages
Booking early for holiday events and dining is critical, and our exclusive
Continue reading →