The finishing touches are being made on holiday displays around Walt Disney World! And we can’t wait for all of the delicious goodies!!
Holiday souvenir cup
Gingerbread displays, treats, and souvenir mugs are adding extra cheer to the parks and resorts.
Visit the links below for more holiday fun! And don’t forget to read about new restaurants possibly opening in the Animal Kingdom!
Disney Food News
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food — or other edible awesomeness — in or from Disney, share a photo with us on facebook or twitter so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
During his cupcake crawl, DFB Reader Barry tweeted us this Agent P Cherry Chocolate Cupcake. Get your Perry the Platypus Cupcakes at the Contempo Cafe inside Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Agent P Cherry Chocolate Cupcake
Facebook Friend Paula shared this Mickey Gelato Waffle Sundae from the End Zone Food Court at All-Star Sports Resort. And she gives a tip — “it can be ordered as a dessert in the dining plan, but not as a snack.”
Mickey Waffle Gelato Sundae
Make us jealous; send in your favorite finds!
DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014
Tis the season to eat, drink, and go to Walt Disney World! And that means it’s time to pick up a copy of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2014 e-Book!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014 e-Book Is Here!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2014 e-Book features 310 pages of all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season, including NEW events and holiday happenings, over 250 photos, and an informative FAQ section. It includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- New chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- New chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2014″ events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, The Celebrate the Magic Castle Show, and the Epcot Candlelight Processional.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts
- Disney Cruise Line Chapter
- A Preview of the 2015 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Holiday Fun!
You’re probably paying a lot of money for your Disney holiday vacation…and we’re here to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck! And with the holiday season already here, the time is now!
Holiday Guide Sample Pages
Booking early for holiday events and dining is critical, and our exclusive Continue reading →