We love the cupcakes at Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and this week’s fun find was the new Simba Lion Cub Cupcake!
Lion Cub cupcake
In other news, find out why the Starbucks Epcot mugs were pulled from shelves, details on the Flower and Garden Festival, and more!
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Kusafari Bakery in Disney World’s Animal Kingdom is home to some pretty memorable cupcakes. We’re trying the Simba Lion Cub Cupcake while seeing what’s become of some old favorites!
- We have some new details today about the 2015 Flower and Garden Festival at Walt Disney World’s Epcot — including a new Outdoor Kitchen, menu details, and the Garden Rocks Concert Lineup!
- If you’re looking to complete your collection of Disney Starbucks “You Are Here” mugs, you may be in for a wait, as Disney World pulls the Epcot version off of shelves. Find out why here.
- We’re trying a campfire classic at Herbie’s Drive-In at Disney World’s Hollywood Studios: S’mores!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
If you find a fun new food — or other edible awesomeness — in or about Disney, share a photo with us on facebook or twitter so we can add it to our DFB Reader Finds each Sunday!
Disney vacations offer some of our favorite hearty meals. Let’s take a look at savory plates sent in by our Facebook Friends. On the Disney Fantasy, Narda enjoyed this turkey and dressing entree.
Turkey and the fixings on Disney Fantasy
Or maybe we should throw in a sweet with our savory?! Yep, I think so too. Darren sent in a picture of the Lobster Roll and Blueberry Cobbler from Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom. That cobbler looks ah-mazing!!!
Lobster Roll and Blueberry Cobbler
Do you have a favorite sweet or savory? Share your Disney food photos!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 Grand Launch and Discount
We’re celebrating the grand launch of The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis Continue reading →