Primavera Kitchen: 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
In Italy, the Primavera Kitchen gets high marks! For a fresh take on Italian fare and plenty of fantastic Italian wine and beer, you’ll want to check out Primavera Kitchen.
- Caprese – Fior di latte mozzarella, roasted peppers and olio verde
- Three cheese manicotti – Egg pasta stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, tomato sauce and béchamel
- Torta di ricotta – Lemon cheesecake with limoncello-marinated strawberries
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Bosco del Merlo Prosecco
- White peach bellini – Prosecco and white peach puree
- Strawberry rossini – Prosecco and marinated strawberries
- Frozen Italian primavera – Assorted fruit slushy with limoncello and vodka
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa
There are three vegetarian items on the menu here!
The Three cheese manicotti was pretty standard, though still decent. There are better dishes at the festival, though!
The Caprese would have been great — fresh cheese and veggies, great flavors — if there had been just a dusting of salt on top!
The Lemon Cheesecake with fresh strawberries was the winner here this year! Italian cheesecake (a bit different that New York Style) offers a rich last course here!
Italy has been busy introducing more beers to its restaurants and kiosks. Try the lager.
See more menus on our 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Index Page!