Only four tables are seated in this exclusive dining experience in Queen Victoria’s Room at Victoria & Albert’s, Disney World’s AAA Five Diamond Award-winning restaurant.
Each table accommodates 2 guests, creating an intimate atmosphere. A harpist provides beautiful music in the opulent setting.
Your meal will include up to ten courses selected by the Chef de Cuisine utilizing seasonal ingredients, so eat light during the rest of the day!
Victoria & Albert’s in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Visit the Queen Victoria’s Room at Victoria & Albert’s Page on the Disney World website to take a glimpse at possible menu options (always subject to change).
Tables for two are offered each evening with seating times beginning at 5:30 pm.
$235.00 per guest; wine pairings are available for $105.00 per guest
- Remember, kids are not allowed to dine at Victoria & Albert’s — if they’re under 10, they won’t get in.
- Definitely book your reservations 180 days in advance for Queen Victoria’s Room.
- A Dress Code is enforced in this restaurant. Dinner jackets are required for men. Skirts, dresses, and slacks are acceptable for women.
- A cancellation fee will apply if you cancel your reservation with “insufficient notice.”
- Plan for 2 to 2.5 hours for your dining experience.
Book online or call 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862) up to 180 days prior to your visit
NOTE: Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Please visit the Disney World Queen Victoria’s Room at Victoria & Albert’s Page to confirm information prior to booking.