This new dining experience is the most exclusive at Victoria & Albert’s. Just four tables in the whole place mean that you get extra-special service, and, as always, the incredible 5-star quality that goes along with dining at Victoria and Albert’s. Your meal will include up to ten courses, so eat light during the rest of the day! Remember, guests under 10 years of age are not permitted to dine in this restaurant.
To make reservations or purchase gift certificates, call 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862) up to 180 days prior to your visit.
Type of Food: Market-inspired cuisine
Location: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Disney Dining Plan: No
Tables in Wonderland: No
The menu here is inspired by what’s fresh and delicious at the market as well as on what you’d prefer to eat. Here’s a sample menu:
Victoria’s Room Sample Menu
- Remember, kids are not allowed to dine here — if they’re under 10, they won’t get in.
- Definitely book your reservations 180 days in advance for Queen Victoria’s Room.
- A Dress Code is enforced in this restaurant. Dinner jackets are required for men. Skirts, dresses, and slacks are acceptable for women.
- A cancellation fee will apply if you cancel your reservation with “insufficient notice.”
- Plan for 2 to 2.5 hours for your dining experience.
Famous Dishes: Just about anything is famous here!
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Victoria’s Room
Image copyright Disney