Happy weekend and happy spring (a few days late)! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news!
We also had a chance to check out the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival and we have the full booth menus and all the food photos.
And last week, Disneyland debuted golden churros and beignets for the 50th Anniversary of Pirates of the Caribbean!
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the full menus for the Satu’li Canteen in Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- Speaking of Pandora, reservations are now open for the Passholder Preview!
- Mobile ordering is coming to the Satu’li Canteen at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Enter to win a Disney Prize Package during DFB’s Mickey March Giveaways!
- Planet Hollywood Observatory to offer counter service and more “star presence.”
- We checked out the new Cookie Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- The Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Tree Tavern updated its menus!
- Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs is offering a cake decorating experience!
- Check out the Disney Food Challenge – French Fry Crawl!
- We reviewed three baked mac and cheeses at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We’re giving away a Beauty and the Beast Light-up Rose Tumbler!
- Check out our review of the Beauty and the Beast-themed Enchanted Rose Cake Pop.
- The latest DFB YouTube videos are about Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars and our Top 10 Disney Dining Tips!