Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Pixar Fest is ending Monday at Disneyland Resort! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the BEST eats and sips at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And we were LIVE at the Festival on opening day!
- We reviewed the Candy Sushi class at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- The Great Irish Hooley is happening this weekend at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Disney Springs!
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe reopened in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion!
- Check out the latest news about Mickey’s Backyard BBQ.
- We have updates on the construction projects at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Find out the latest locations with Mobile Order in Disneyland.
- Snow White Storybook Dining is coming to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Oga’s Cantina is announced for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge — and it means alcohol is coming to Disneyland!
- Check out the new merch, menus, and more at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- We’re talking about rainy day fun at the Magic Kingdom.
- We have an update on the menu at Pandora’s Pongu Pongu!
- Check out where you’ll find the Poison Apple Stein at Disney World!
- You won’t believe this limited-time Mac and Cheese Pizza at the Magic Kingdom!
- We have the latest updates about the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland!
- The 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck celebrated its opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony.
- We have a preview of the 2018 Yuletide Fantasy Tour!
- Check out the 2018 Food and Wine Festival Dooney & Bourke handbag.
- We have preview of the new booths at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- The Taste of Downtown Disney is returning to Disneyland this month!
- Check out the new Orange Bird and Dole Whip purses and backpacks!
- We reviewed Wine Bar George in Disney Springs.
- We spotted the light-up Popcorn Cauldron at Disney World!
- Celebrate Mickey’s 90th with a special blend from Joffrey’s Coffee.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival: BEST OF THE FEST, 20 Disney World Changes You Need to Know About, 8 Disneyland Eats You’ll Never Miss Again, and 9 Things Disney Pros Never Do and Neither Should You.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.