Happy March! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival also started this week! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the Best of the Flower and Garden Festival!
- Check out the preliminary bands we found for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concerts!
- Here’s the FULL booth menus AND FOOD PHOTOS! for the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the new temporary location for eats in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion.
- Raglan Road’s Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival starts March 16!
- We checked out some must-have desserts at Smokejumpers Grill at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed some new dishes at All Star Music’s Intermission Food Court.
- Check out some of the merchandise at the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- We reviewed Geyser Point Bar and Grill at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!
- Online ordering is now available at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs!
- Check out the dates a few of the new eats at Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Free Food in Disney World and 5 Best Disney World Snacks for Peanut Butter Lovers.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]