Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at Toy Story Land all weekend and we have SO many updates!
- We reviewed BREAKFAST at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- You’ll want to get one of these Alien Popcorn Buckets before they’re sold out!
- Check out our EVERYTHING on the menu review for lunch and dinner at Woody’s Lunch Box!
- We have news on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the latest news for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge coming to Hollywood Studios next year!
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy is opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019!
- We reviewed Chefs de France in Epcot’s France Pavilion!
- Check out these limited time Toy Story Snacks at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- The 2018 Eat to the Beat Concert Series lineup is complete.
- Keep cool at L’Artisans des Glaces in Epcot’s France Pavilion.
- Check out the new Brews and BBQ event happening all summer in Disney Springs.
- We have details on the specialty sips and eats for H20 Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon!
- Check out DFB’s recommendations for best one credit restaurants at Disney World.
- We reviewed the Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats at Pixar Pier in Disneyland.
- Check out the updates for the 2018 Free Dining Offer.
- The Play Disney Parks App debuted on June 30.
- We have Festival Center updates for the 2108 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Terralina Crafted Italian opened at Disney Springs!
- We have MORE Pixar Pier food reviews including: Jack-Jack Cookie Num-Nums, Señor Buzz Churros, Poultry Palace, and Angry Dogs!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney’s Toy Story Land – Everything You Need to Know, Five Days of Disney Food for Under $35 a Day, Hollywood Studios Food Tour, Part 1, and a Full Review of Pixar Pier.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]