And we have the BEST tool for planning your 2018 Food and Wine Festival visit: the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And TODAY, the Guide is on sale for 40% off the cover price!
The Earth Eats booth at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival serves up some healthier eats and sips, and they’ve just updated their menu…or, actually, returned it to the menu that was originally advertised!
When the booth menus were released prior to the start of the Festival, Earth Eats was going to be serving Health-Ade Kombucha as a beverage choice. But when the Festival actually started, it had been replaced with Suja cold-pressed juices. But we have good news for all you Kombucha fans! [Read more…]
Happy Weekend… AND Happy Food and Wine Festival season! We’re back with another DFB Video for you today, and we’re taking you to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival to show you the Best of the Fest!
The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicked off on Thursday, ringing in all sorts of extra culinary fun around the park running now through November 12th! We’ve tasted ALL of the Festival’s food items at the Food Booths all over World Showcase and in Future World, and we’d love to show you what we think are the eats and sips that you can’t miss during this year’s Festival. So, settle in and get ready to put together your own must-try list with our latest DFB YouTube Video! [Read more…]
Today is the FIRST DAY of the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
From now through November 12th, the Festival will offer all sorts of extra culinary fun around Epcot. And a HUGE highlight are the Food Booths lining World Showcase and popping up in Future World celebrating global cuisine with enhanced food offerings.
If you’re planning your visit to this year’s Festival, then you’ll want to start putting together your MUST EAT list… and that’s where we come in! The DFB Team tried every item at the Festival to show you the items you can’t miss!
Be sure to click over to our Marketplace Booth Page to see pictures of every single dish at the Festival. Just click through the links for each booth to see pictures of all your favorite dishes, along with every single new one from this year!
Are you ready? Because here we GOOOO!!!
The BEST of the FEST!
Maple Bourbon Boursin Cheesecake AND Blueberry Wine at The Cheese Studio
The Cheese Studio doesn’t disappoint with the Maple Bourbon Boursin Cheesecake.
This creamy, decadent treat is made better-than-your-usual-cheesecake (and that’s saying something!!) thanks to that hint of bourbon in the caramel sauce.
BUT, the Sparkling Blueberry Wine by Florida Orange Groves Winery also came as a surprise! [Read more…]
It’s the first day of the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, and we are LIVE in Epcot!
Yesterday we started by sharing prices for the Food Booths thanks to menus that had popped up around the park at several locations, and today we’re back for the REALLY fun part… to taste ALL THE FOOD at the Festival! [Read more…]
The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts SOON and we’re SO excited!
As part of our countdown we’re making a list of all the food and beverages that we MUST eat and drink at this year’s Festival and we’re adding items from today’s featured booths: the Festival Center Wine Shop, Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar, and Taste Track (which is usually a seasonal kiosk but is joining the Festival this year)!
These three booths are the NEW booths for this year’s Festival and we can’t wait to visit them!
It’s almost time! The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! This year’s Festival runs for 75 days from August 30 until November 12!
This means the time to start making your plans for your visit to this year’s Festival is NOW — and we have the BEST tool for planning that Food and Wine Festival visit: the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And TODAY, the Guide is on sale for 30% off the cover price!
Shop NOW! Get the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% off the cover price with promo code 30SALE!
The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicks off on August 30th! That’s right… in just a couple of weeks from now we’ll be making our way around World Showcase and Future World trying all the items at this year’s Food Booths!
We imagine many of you are currently making your own lists for everything you’d like to try. But, of course, half the trick to making the most of your time at the Festival is finding everything!
So we’ve got something that can help you prepare your Food and Wine Festival strategy: the Disney Food Blog 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Map! (Be sure to click the image to enlarge for easier reading and printing.) [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The booth menus are HERE for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Chicken Guy! is officially OPEN at Disney Springs!
- New Winnie the Pooh-themed milkshake at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- BoardWalk Pizza Window unveils a new menu!
- Check out the three NEW flavors at Ample Hills Creamery!
- We have details on the best eats at Typhoon Lagoon.
- We’re talking about the next spot to find your Dole Whip fix at Disney World!
- We have a FULL REVIEW of EVERYTHING on the breakfast menu at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland!
- Find out where to meet Disney Channel’s Vampirina at Disneyland and Disney World this fall.
- We checked out H2O GLOW Nights at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
- The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is HERE!
- Check out the NEW breakfast sandwiches at the BoardWalk Bakery!
- New menu items – including Pub Tots! – at Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom!
- There’s a new dining package for Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have a FIRST LOOK and full review of Chicken Guy! at Disney Springs!
- There are two new milkshakes on the menu at Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out the new family style dining at Pizzafari in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the party-exclusive Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Flavored Frozen Cokes are on the menu now at Price Eric’s Village Market!
- There’s a new must-have snack at Disneyland’s Golden Horseshoe.
- Check out what’s NEW to eat at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Great Activities for Your Disney World Arrival Day, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Food Tour, Food Tour at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and 9 Things That Surprise People About Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.