Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The FULL MENUS for Epcot’s upcoming FLOWER AND GARDEN FESTIVAL are out! And we’ve got them here — plus a TON of photos of returning food items to the booths! Check them out and start your planning – the Festival starts Wednesday, February 28!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed Mickey Cake Pops – one of our favorite treats!
- We shared some details about possible dates for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Disneyland is adding a Tropical Hideaway Restaurant in Adventureland!
- Reserved seating for Passholders at the Garden Rocks Concerts at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We have more details on the Star Wars Hotel coming to Disney World.
- Check out the food booths at the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival! Plus we have news on two more brand new booths!
- Lamplight Lounge is coming to Pixar Pier this summer!
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace at Disney California Adventure has an updated menu!
- Check out the dates and details for the 2018 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- Changes are coming to Be Our Guest at the Magic Kingdom!
- We discussed if Tiffins is worth two table service credits.
- Check out the Disney Cupcake Challenge!
- Disneyland’s Harbour Galley has a new seasonal soup!
- Butterfly Beer is coming to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- We checked out some new eats at the Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- AJ was the guest on this week’s Main Street Magic podcast!
- New DFB YouTube videos: How to Survive Disney World Weather (and Hurricane Season), China Food Tour, and the DFB Cupcake Challenge.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]