Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Disney World announced a Free Dining for Kids package!
- Check out the menu update at Epcot’s Electric Umbrella.
- Fort Wilderness is hosting a Sleepy Hollow Dessert Party this fall!
- A new Quick Service restaurant – Spyglass Grill – is open at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Marvel-Land is coming to Disney California Adventure.
- Tickets are on sale now for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Check out the newest must-have cupcake at Disney World.
- We’re talking about Disney World’s “poutine” obsession!
- We spotted new, adorable Disney food merchandise!
- Gaston’s Tavern is serving sandwiches “the size of a barge”!
- We’re discussing whether Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is worth the money.
- The hottest Disney Popcorn Bucket is selling out fast!
- Check out which specialty drinks are included in this year’s Disney Dining Plan!
- The Cookie Sundae is back at Storybook Treats, but it’s different.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Frontierland Food Tour, Ultimate Disney World Packing List, and Disney Food Challenge – Mickey-Shaped Foods.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]