We did it! We made it through the first week of 2016! It’s always a rough transition back into the post-holiday routine but so far this year is looking fantastic! We’ve been live streaming a TON in the parks through our @DisneyFoodBlog Periscope account, so come on over and join us!
If you were running in any of the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend events this weekend, we salute you!
And not that we’re counting down or anything but there are about 53 days until the 2016 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. The fun starts March 2 and we can’t wait to visit the Outdoor Kitchens to check out the springtime eats this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We headed back to the Hoop-Dee-Doo Review at Disney’s Fort Wilderness!
- If you’re often wishing you were at Walt Disney World you’ll want to get your hands on this new-to-us coffee (or tea) mug!
- Steakhouse 55 in the Disneyland Hotel is introducing afternoon tea packages starting later this month!
- We shared a good Disney Dining Tip – always look before you buy!
- Love pressed pot coffee? We shared our favorite places to find a great cup of coffee.
- Looking for allergy-friendly dining at Walt Disney World? Check out this guest review!
- We love dining at the Magic Kingdom! Find out our favorite restaurants in the park.