Is it possible to top this sweet, salty, chocolaty indulgence? Maybe… [Read more…]
Hey Guys! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re getting down to the serious business of checking out 11 reasons why your next Disney trip will be AWESOME!
In today’s video we’re checking out awesome new eats, fun experiences, and other things that might be a bit under the radar that will make your next Disney vacation amazing! All of the items would be super fun additions to your trip itinerary, including the DFB Cupcake Crawl!
Check out our 11 reasons why your next trip will be awesome in today’s video! [Read more…]
We’ve officially entered fall in Disney World as the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival just started last week and will continues its run through November 12th. But it seems as though Disney Springs has a little food and wine fall fever of its own… because WonderFall Flavors will bring new seasonally-inspired food and drink items to dining locations all around Disney Springs!
From September 7th through November 6th, fourteen locations (plus a few bonus spots) will be serving specialty menu items for WonderFall Flavors. [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our PREVIEW of all the new eats and more at the Festival!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have a PREVIEW of the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out all the NEW Halloween merchandise at Disney World!
- We have an update on the new TRON attraction at the Magic Kingdom.
- The August Burger of the Month is now available at The Edison.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney Springs this week!
- We have a sneak preview of the finisher medals for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon races.
- Disney resort Refillable Mugs are getting a Halloween makeover!
- We reviewed Victoria & Albert’s and shared if it’s still worth the money!
- Check out all the NEW Halloween food-themed merchandise coming to the Disney Parks.
- Tangaroa Terrace at the Disneyland Hotel is closing for refurbishment!
- We shared some Disney back-to-school styles you’ll want to check out!
- The Great Irish Hooley is returning to Raglan Road on Labor Day Weekend!
- Dole Whip Eclairs are on the menu at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs!
- We shared some tips on how to predict when Disney discounts will be announced.
- Epcot’s Frozen Ever After Dessert Party now available for booking into December!
- Check out the new Bubble Waffles from AristoCrepes in Disney Springs.
- We shared some money-saving tips from the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining.
- Check out Hot Dog of the Month from Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom!
- The Edison is hosting a Gatsby Evening during Labor Day Weekend!
- Check out the new food truck rolling into Disney Springs this month.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Epcot this week!
- We have a sneak preview of Halloween Time at Disneyland.
- There’s a new Mobile Order secret menu item at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in the Magic Kingdom.
- We found another new milkshake – this time at the All Star Movies Resort.
- There are some new cocktails on the menu at House of Blues in Disney Springs.
- Terralina Crafted Italian is hosting a special event with Chef Tony Mantuano.
- Check out all the NEW merchandise at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Best Pumpkin and Halloween Eats at Disney World, 7 Perfect Food Days at Disney World, Food Tour of Disney Springs – The Landing, Part 1, and Things YOU’LL Never Do Again at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Things YOU’LL Never Do Again at Disney World
The theme at Disney Springs right now is Beat the Heat. In the dog days of summer we certainly agree!
We scoured Disney World’s shopping and dining district and found what’s new so you know where to stop the next time you’re at Disney Springs for a cool drink, snack, meal, or air conditioned retail therapy!
What’s New in Disney Springs West Side
We know. It’s downright impossible to choose among the dining options in Disney Springs these days. You’ve got everything from artistic pastries to chicken tenders to high-end Pan-Asian cuisine and MUCH more. But the purpose of this post is to give a little reminder about AristoCrepes.
Because this Crepe Kiosk is churning out some epic treats that — if you’re visiting Disney Springs with a serious sweet tooth — you will probably want to add to your list. And you now have your choice of two Bubble Waffles on the menu, in Salted Caramel and Strawberry!
But here’s the thing…your window to get them is SHORT. More about that later.
Think YOU can’t wait any longer for the 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival? Well, neither can we. OR, as it turns out, can Disney Springs! In celebration of the Festival’s approach, three Disney Springs food kiosks are offering food and drink pairings of their own at a discounted price!
And, no, this time I’m not talking about the release of the 2017 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages, or three ways you can ring in the New Year at the Contemporary Resort. Nope, I’m saying the Holiday Season is ON… in Disney Springs, that is!
Because July 15th through July 30th is Christmas in July in Disney Springs!
Yep, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Disney Springs Marketplace. You’ll find the Big Guy — Santa Claus!! — at Disney’s Days of Christmas (he’ll be dressed in summer wear, of course). He’ll be snapping pics with guests from 1:00 to 10:00 pm.
And visions of sugarplums will spring up throughout the area! At Goofy’s Candy Company and the Candy Cauldron (on the West Side), peppermint bark and gingerbread cookies will be among the featured holiday goodies.
In previous years, Party for the Senses one of the festival’s biggest (and priciest) Special Events, brought together over-the-top food and drink, paired with up close and personal entertainment provided by Cirque de Soleil. But in 2016, that all changed, as the events became much more specifically themed and the slate of entertainment changed with each party.
Join us as we look back at one of the events from last year, which celebrated Disney Springs.
Party for the Senses: A Sense of Disney Springs
Have you ever been inside the cavernous World ShowPlace? What? You don’t even know what that is?
Well, that’s because it’s a special events pavilion that’s only opened up for big doings, such as holiday dinner buffets… and grand tasting events during the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, like Party for the Senses. During the rest of the year, the venue, located between the Canada and UK Pavilions, is hidden behind a large set of wooden doors.
As you enter, the first room is normally sort of like a giant receiving hall. Go past this area, and that’s where the party really starts. [Read more…]
Wow… we’re gearing up for a LOT of new experiences coming to Walt Disney World in the coming weeks. Next month, the new “Happily Ever After” nighttime spectacular will make its debut in Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom will unveil an entire new LAND with Pandora — The World of AVATAR!
But, as always, there is plenty taking place in the here and now in Disney World, too. So, let’s take a look around the parks and resorts to find out What’s New!