Happy Sunday and happy long weekend! As we mark a time of remembrance this Memorial Day weekend, we also hope you’re planning some celebrations with family and friends as summer is officially starting.
It was another exciting week for foodies at Walt Disney World as we celebrated the opening of AristoCrepes, Tiffins, the Nomad Lounge, and STK Orlando ! We had a chance to attend the preview night at STK and we’ll have a full review of our recent dinner there very soon!
There are just a couple more days left to enter new sweepstakes from Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea? You can win a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort as part of the 2nd Annual Magic in Your Mug Sweepstakes!
And finally, don’t forget about our Memorial Day sale — 40% off all items at the DFB Store!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- AristoCrepes is now open at Disney Springs and we have a first look and review!
- We have a first look at Tiffins and Nomad Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Reservations – and the menu – are now available for Frontera Cocina at Disney Springs!
- Is Toy Story Pizza Planet at Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopening as Pizza Rizzo? It could happen!
- We have a first look at STK Orlando!
- Contempo Cafe is serving a Watermelon Cupcake and it is perfect for summer.
- Dining in Disneyland – check out our review of the Banana Fritters from Royal St. Veranda.