Happy weekend! We hope you had a great St. Patrick’s Day! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news!
Last weekend we were at the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. Check out the full booth menus and all the food photos for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
And Disneyland debuted golden churros and beignets for the 50th Anniversary of Pirates of the Caribbean!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Epcot’s Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room is now serving Sunday Roast!
- Check out the Best and Worst (and what to skip) at the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
- Enter to win a Disney Prize Package during DFB’s Mickey March Giveaways!
- The Disney Parks celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with specialty food items!
- Disneyland’s Pirates of the Caribbean is celebrating 50 years with gold dusted churros and more!
- Check out our review of the gold-dusted Pirates of the Caribbean treats!
- Raglan Road celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival!
- We checked out the Cretaceous Cooler at Restaurantosaurus in the Animal Kingdom.
- We’re giving away a Beauty and the Beast Light-up Rose Tumbler!
- We love Beauty and the Beast – check out these super fun items from our friends at MickeyFix!
- Handmade fudge Easter eggs are now available at Disneyland’s Candy Palace!
- The latest DFB YouTube video is all about Mickey Waffles!