Hot on the heels of the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival on the east coast starts the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival at Disneyland Resort on the west coast!
And we are taking in all of the bites and sips of California-inspired cuisine along the way! The Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is ON for the next SIX WEEKS. So, you’ve got until April 12th to take in all of the Food Booths, Special Events, Seminars and Demonstrations, and more that make up all the Festival fun.
But we’ve got plenty to share right now, because we have eaten our way through all fourteen Food Booths at this year’s Festival! You can see all of our pics by visiting our 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Menus page. (Oh, and the Festival Beer Garden is back, too!)
Click HERE to check out photos of ALL THE FOOD on our 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Menus page!
In the meantime, though, here is a look at our favorites so far… Introducing The BEST of the FEST (and beyond)!
Best of the 2018 DCA Food and Wine Festival
It was love at first sight — AND first BITE — with the Avocado & Pepper Jack Petite Guac Burger at Avocado Time!
Happy weekend and welcome to March! We’re so excited that it’s finally March because that means the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival has started. And that means food, lots of delicious food (and of course flowers).
At the end of the week we’re headed to the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. Check out the full booth menus for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out our Best of the Fest – what to eat and drink at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Enter to win a Disney Prize Package during DFB’s Mickey March Giveaways!
- We have all the details on how to make Mickey Waffles at home!
- We reviewed the new Chuck Wagon Fresh Fixin’s Food Truck at Ft. Wilderness.
- Check out what’s new at Walt Disney World this week!
- We visited the Red Rose Taverne at Disneyland and ordered everything on the menu!
- Buffalo Chicken Chips arrive at Trilo-Bites in the Animal Kingdom and we have a review!
- The latest DFB YouTube videos are where to find Starring Rolls treats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and our review of the Red Rose Taverne at Disneyland !