Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON until May 28! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- An after fireworks party is coming to the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out our sneak peek and review of Wine Bar George.
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks 2018-19 is here!
- We reviewed breakfast at the Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- There are new eats at the Golden Horseshoe and Stage Door Cafe in Disneyland.
- We checked out the new DisneyStyle Store in Disney Springs.
- Find out what’s in the new gourmet doughnut at the Disneyland Hotel.
- Check out the new menu at Flo’s V-8 Cafe at Disney California Adventure.
- There’s a new Pixar Fest Churro Challenge at Disneyland Resort.
- Check out the Infinity Gauntlet Sipper at Disneyland!
- Find out how to get FREE beer this summer in Orlando!
- Wine Bar George is opening this weekend at Disney Springs!
- Check out the Disney food trend we can’t escape.
- We have details on the Tropical Hideaway coming to Disneyland!
- We reviewed the new Solo: A Star Wars Story cupcake at Hollywood Studios!
- Check out where you can find the Purple Wall Slush at the Magic Kingdom.
- We have details on what’s new at Hollywood Studios, Pop Century, and Art of Animation.
- Check out the new menu at Scat Cat’s Club at Port Orleans French Quarter.
- We have our ultimate guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- A new food area has been added to the 2018 Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- A new menu is coming to the Magic Kingdom’s Diamond Horseshoe.
- Changes have been announced at the Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- A new signature restaurant is coming to Epcot’s Japan Pavilion.
- There’s a new menu at the Rix Sports Bar & Grill at Coronado Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best Disney World Restaurants with a Fireworks View, Things I Wish I’d Known Before Visiting Castaway Cay, and Food Tour of Animal Kingdom’s Dinoland U.S.A.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]