Do you need another reason to stop by Karamell-Küche in Epcot?
Probably not. But this week, we shared FIVE new tempting menu items from this aromatic spot in the Germany pavilion. Yum!
Of course, we still have Halloween treats materializing around our favorite Disney destinations.
And don’t forget that the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is going strong. There’s still time to grab an Orange Dole Whip, Mac & Cheese, and more!
We have a few more tidbits of Disney news… Check them out!
Disney Food News
- Five new menu items are now being served at Karamell-Küche in Epcot’s Germany pavilion!
- The BoardWalk Bakery has a new sweet — lemon blueberry cupcake!
- New Snow White Poison Candy Apple and more Halloween treats at Sweet Spells in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out this review of the Pumpkin Fritters and Pumpkin Mickey Beignets in Disneyland.
- Disney Food Blog is giving away two sets of Epcot Food and Wine Festival Cookbooks from the 2012 and 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festivals!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including breakfast scrambles at Cozy Cone Motel, and more!