Happy Sunday! We hope you’re staying warm this weekend! We have so much exciting food news to share this week.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is returning on March 10!
- We reviewed Tokyo Dining in Epcot’s Japan pavilion.
- Dates and details were announced for the 2017 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- We shared the recipe for Chef Art Smith’s Hummingbird Cake.
- This week’s #OnTheList was the Jungle Juice Slush from Mahindi at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Passholder seating is available at the Disney on Broadway Concert Series at the Festival of the Arts.
- A new Donut Sundae was spotted at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out our new YouTube video: The Disney World Mocktail Crawl!