Happy Sunday! We hope you’re staying cool this weekend! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the Disney food news from the week!
We’re still celebrating the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-book! You can order your copy today for 20% off the cover price with the code Chefs16!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Plaza Restaurant recently added new items to the menu and we had to check them out!
- We shared some tips on what to expect on peak booking days for special events at Walt Disney World!
- We checked out what’s new around Walt Disney World.
- Did you see the sneak peek of the AbracadaBar on Disney’s Boardwalk?
- There’s a new Crush souvenir sipper cup at some quick service restaurants!
- Do you love Butter Chicken? Check out our Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipe from the Africa booth!
- We love cupcakes so we just had to check out the Cherry and Banana Cupcakes at the Contempo Cafe!
- The Coca-Cola Store’s rooftop bar recently added an Adult Beverage menu!