BUT many of our favorite restaurants are found at the over 20 Disney World resort hotels! Today, we’re going to tell you about the best meals you can get without ever leaving your resort.
Hello there, friends! Welcome to another roundup of What’s New around the Disney World Resorts!
Today, we’re going to chat about everything new we found during our latest walk around Disney’s Polynesian Village, Grand Floridian, and Contemporary Resorts.
Ahh, cheese: basically one of our favorite food groups here at DFB.
If you’re as obsessed as we are (and we are pretty passionate), you’ll want to know EXACTLY where you can find the best cheese in Disney, from killer mac to cream cheese frosting excellence and more! And, we’ve got the greatest list for you, friends… .
What’s better than celebrating the start of a new year? Celebrating at Walt Disney World, of course!
Joining the lineup of New Year’s Eve events at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and the Riviera Resort are several other parties around Disney World property.
“Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World Monorail — your highway in the sky!”
It’s time for a trip around the Monorail Resorts today as we visit Disney’s Contemporary, Polynesian Village, and Grand Floridian Resorts! So, “Please stand clear of the doors…” [Read more…]
It’s no secret that California Grill atop Walt Disney World’s Contemporary Resort is an elegant and special place to dine any night of the year, but there is something magical about dining here on Valentine’s Day. The views, the ambiance, and the food combine to create a special, one-of-a-kind evening.
California Grill is offering a three-course menu for Valentine’s Day. The meal consists of an appetizer, an entree, and a shared dessert. Starters include a choice between Colorado Bison Tartare and Lobster Bisque.
Walt Disney World has been a destination for families since the Magic Kingdom threw open its gates back in 1971. But over the years, Disney magic has drawn in people of all ages, and today it’s completely common to see grown-ups enjoying the parks with out kids.
We thought it’d be fun to gather some ideas on how to make the most of a girls’ weekend at Walt Disney World — from tips on where to stay, what to do, and (of course!) where to eat!
Where To Stay For Your Girls’ Weekend in Disney World
Deciding where to stay during an adults-only trip can be a tough call, and there are a few different approaches you might want to take.
If you’re looking to enjoy your vacation without breaking the bank, think about Disney World’s Value Resorts. Want to avoid the noise and crowds often associated with these massive resorts? Request a room far from the main building and pools — even on the backside of a building where you’re less likely to have noise from passersby.
But if you and your crew prefer to live the sweet life, consider booking a Deluxe Resort room — which is often a decent deal when you split it 2, 3, 0r 4 ways! These rooms offer more space and higher-end finishes. Plus some of the Deluxe Resorts have added perks — like great dining options and entertainment.
Hey, there! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re going to California Grill in Disney World’s Contemporary Resort!
Today’s video is brought to you by request! We’ve received a lot of requests for in-depth restaurant reviews on our DFB YouTube Channel, so today we’re talking about California Grill. This Signature Restaurant is known for excellent, upscale cuisine and spectacular Magic Kingdom fireworks views. But is it right for your traveling party? That’s what we hope to help you find out in our latest DFB YouTube Video! [Read more…]
What’s better than a home cooked holiday meal? A holiday meal at Walt Disney World!
Nearly every restaurant in Disney World features a turkey-based or holiday meal on Thanksgiving and Christmas days. But Disney features special holiday meals at select restaurants throughout Walt Disney World on these holidays every year as well. Disney just announced this year’s list of participating restaurants, so let’s take a look!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out the Halloween Time eats at Award Weiners!
- Frontera Cocnia is celebrating Mexico’s Día de la Independencia.
- New Kudu Cookie Sandwiches at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodg!
- Earl of Sandwich reopens for a limited time at Disneyland!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is cashless — what does that mean?
- New pizza on the menu at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- Check out the newest “cocktails” at Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room testing vegan fishless fish and chips.
- We spotted a Disney Skyliner gondola IN one of the stations!
- Are Oreo Bon Bons back at the clam bake at Cape May Cafe?
- We’re talking about all the Halloween Time eats at Disney California Adventure’s Cozy Cone.
- Check out the pumpkin spice paradise we found at Flo’s V-8 Cafe.
- New morning tea experience at Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room!
- We have details on the new Tailgate Tasting at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We checked out all the Halloween Time treats at Schmoozies in Disney California Adventure.
- Reuben Spring Rolls have arrived in the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out the change in the pizza dough at Disney Resorts.
- There’s a new menu item at Columbia Harbour House at the Magic Kingdom.
- We tried the new Candied Bacon and Chicken Skewers in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Halloween Hot Dog at the Refreshment Corner in Disneyland!
- We reviewed the Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich at Halloween Time.
- Breakfast options announced for Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land.
- Check out the hidden gems at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- We have details on the price changes and expansions for the Minnie Vans.
- We reviewed California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- We spotted new Halloween Time eats at the Grand Californian Hotel.
- Check out the Anti-Vampire Pizza at Halloween Time!
- You’ve got to see the Churro Cereal Bites Sundae at Disneyland’s Hungry Bear Restaurant!
- Check out the menu changes at Light Lab at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We have details on new eats, merchandise, and more at Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the Halloween Time eats at Pacific Wharf Cafe.
- Will you choose the Chosen One dessert at Saratoga Springs?
- New passholder discount available at two Disney Springs locations.
- We loved the Bacon Mac and Cheese French Fries in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the September Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland is home to some great Halloween Time eats!
- We checked out everything NEW at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- We spotted Pumpkin Spice Churro Balls in Disney Springs.
- We were live at Halloween Time at Disneyland!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Disney Snacks Ranked!, 11 Reasons Why Your Next Disney Trip Will be Awesome, Disney World Food Tour – Everything to Eat at the Value Resorts, and Best to Worst: Epcot Table Service Restaurants Ranked.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.