Dates were announced for each Festival, and it was revealed that Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays would take place from November 29 – December 30, 2019. However, it appears that the Candlelight Processional, which is part of the Festival of the Holidays, will begin the day before the rest of the Festival. [Read more…]
We have a change to report to the list of celebrity narrators for the Candlelight Processional at the 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays. The Candlelight Processional is a popular event where the Christmas story is told by a celebrity narrator while a 50-piece orchestra and choir accompany the re-telling.
Originally, Edward James Olmos was the scheduled celebrity narrator for the dates of December 24-25th. However, Joey Fatone will now be the celebrity narrator for December 24-25th. You can find the full list of celebrity narrators on our Candlelight Processional page. [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a little more than one week left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We spotted refillable Coke bottles at the Coca-Cola Store in Disney Springs!
- You need to check out this Pineapple Spam Burger at Disney World!
- Check out our Fall Back Flash Sale at the DFB Store.
- We reviewed the holiday sandwiches and a new dessert at Earl of Sandwich.
- T-Rex Cafe in Disney Springs is hosting Breakfast with Santa next month.
- Check out the construction updates for the Ratatouille and Guardians of the Galaxy attractions in Epcot.
- Disney Cast Members can get a discount via Mobile Order at select locations.
- Check out the adorable new ears coming to Epcot!
- We have the FULL list of holiday treats coming to Disneyland. And we have a sneak peek at two treats here.
- Check out the seasonal cupcakes coming to Sprinkles this month.
- The list of celebrity narrators for the Candlelight Processional is now complete!
- Check out menus for the Disneyland Festival of Holidays.
- The gingerbread display at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is up!
- Mickey’s Magical Birthday Sundae has arrived at Ghirardelli.
- The Magic Kingdom has decked the halls for the holiday season.
- Tink’s Pixie-Dusted Cone has arrived in the Magic Kingdom!
- You need to check out this year’s Pluto Holiday Popcorn Bucket.
- Epcot’s Skyliner station is becoming a work of art.
- We have details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including the Disney on Broadway performers!
- We spotted the Holiday Refillable Resort Mugs at Disney World.
- We reviewed a couple seasonal cupcakes at the Contemporary Resort!
- Check out the only-available-on-Halloween cupcake we spotted at Epcot.
- We shared a construction update from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And this update on Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- New prizes are available for Remy’s Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion was celebrating Dia de los Muertos with a visiting artist and new merchandise.
- More holiday merchandise is popping up at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We spotted new Star Wars mugs and hats at the Studios.
- Vampirina is now meeting guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering a sale on holiday season rates!
- We reviewed a Pumpkin Spice Pretzel in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion.
- The Disney attractions-inspired Spirit Jerseys are now available online.
- Check out who is coming to the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland.
- We launched the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 e-book!
- Reservations are now available for the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill coming to Disney Springs.
- Check out this update on the Disney Skyliner construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Ralph and Vanellope from ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ are coming to the Disney Parks!
- We shared a preview of the merchandise for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.
- Check out these over-the-top shakes from Beaches and Cream!
- We reviewed two new menus at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: What’s New at the Disney Parks This Week, AJ’s Favorite Disney World Restaurants, 7 Things That Might Surprise You About the Holidays at Disney World, and What Cast Members Wish You Knew Before Coming to Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — What Cast Members Wish You Knew Before Coming to Disney World
We’ve got exciting news for anyone planning to visit Epcot during the Holiday Season this year! We’ve got information on more celebrity narrators for the Candlelight Processional, some scoop on new items coming to the Holiday Kitchens (aka Food Booths!), and more festive fun… and it’s all part of the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays!
The event runs this year from November 18th – December 30th, with the Candlelight Processional kicking off on November 22nd — Thanksgiving Day! So, why don’t we start there?
Candlelight Processional Narrators
Dates have been filled in with more celebrity narrators for the nightly Candlelight Processional! The Candlelight Processional presents a retelling of the Christmas story by a celebrity narrator. The reading is accompanied by a robed choir and a full orchestra performing Christmas carols. [Read more…]
You might not be ready yet to start humming Jingle Bells just yet, but the Holidays at Walt Disney World are on their way… and frankly, we love it! It’s the most wonderful time of the year to visit (even with the massive crowds!), and there are endless holiday-themed experiences to make your holidays even brighter!
Disney World does the holidays right — from decor to events to merchandise and more!
And we don’t want you to miss out on any of the top draws. So let’s take a look our list of the 26 Must-do Disney Holiday Events — and Eats! — to celebrate this season at Walt Disney World! [Read more…]
The Candlelight Processional is a popular part of the Epcot Festival of the Holidays. Candlelight Processional Dining Packages offer guaranteed seating for the Processional paired with breakfast, lunch, or dinner at a participating Epcot (or Epcot Resort area) restaurant.
Booking for the Dining Packages opens to the general public on Wednesday, July 11th. However, Disney World Annual Passholders may book Dining Packages early! [Read more…]
Ho Ho Ho! This is your friendly reminder that CHRISTMAS IS COMING.
And nope. I haven’t bought a single present, either. But here’s the deal. We’re almost to that magical mark: 180 days until Christmas. And trust us — if you want to have your choice of where you’d like to dine to celebrate the Holidays, then you’d better be ready on Thursday to make the call. [Read more…]
Mark your calendars for the Holiday Season at EPCOT! The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays will return for the season on November 18th through December 30, 2018!
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Season’s Greetings! It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, and if you’re bound for Walt Disney World, it’s even better.
That’s because there is no more festive spot on earth to celebrate all of the heartwarming fun of the the season.
And we don’t want you to miss out on any of the top attractions. So let’s take a look our list of the 27 Must-do Disney Holiday Events — and Eats! — to celebrate this season at Walt Disney World! [Read more…]
The final list includes the return of Jodi Benson (voice of The Little Mermaid) and Ana Gasteyer, and the addition of two new narrators: Disney Legend Kurt Russell and Olympic Gymnast Laurie Hernandez. [Read more…]