We’re counting the days until the Epcot Food and Wine Festival officially opens!
Come see us at WDW Foodie Fest at the Beach Club on October 2nd between 11am-1pm!
Latest Disney Food News
- The 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival World Showcase marketplace booths have been constructed around World Showcase. We’ve got pictures of returning booths as well as the three newbies – Portugal, Caribbean Islands, and Hawaii!
- You’ll want to take a peek at these menu changes at Beaches & Cream, Sanaa, and Rose & Crown!
- There are two new snacks to seek out on your next WDW vacation — North Bay Smoothie in Epcot and the Chocolate Cappuccino Cupcake in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Fun videos showcase menu items that will be offered at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. Watch and learn how to make your new favorite dishes!
- Check out a preview of upcoming Food-related Vinylmations!
- There are changes at the long-running Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. Find out why!
WDW Foodie Fest — Two Weeks Away!
Our Main Event, open to everyone, FREE, and serving Mickey Bars and other snacks, happens on October 2, 2011! See the schedule of events here!
The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book Reviews
We’re honored that our newest Mini-Guide is getting such positive reviews! Thanks to Magical Kingdoms for this quote!
Whether you’ve visited the Food and Wine Festival before or not, you’ll find useful information in this mini guide. …[The] format means it’s perfect for reading on the go, and taking with you to the parks for instant reference whilst at the Food & Wine Festival. …The guide is simply bursting with information and tips to help you get the most from the Food & Wine Festival.
Read the full review here! Thanks again to Magical Kingdoms!
And Now…On to the Round-Up!
WDW for Grown-ups asked their readers to chime in on their “can’t miss” Disney restaurants! Is yours included??
A Wedding Cake Blog gives us a dose of adorableness with this Mickie and Minnie cake topper!
Disney Hipster Blog inspires a new way to drink around World Showcase — introducing the Epcot Shandy!
Main Street Gazette does an awesome and thorough review of the Liberty Inn vegetable burger! Looks yum.
Epcyclopedia notes that Splitsville, the new bowling/dining/entertainment center in Downtown Disney, will begin construction soon!
Daydreaming Disney! shares how her WDW food passion was inspired by the Disney Food Blog! (Thanks, Emma!)
Disney Parks Blog highlights a new dining experience at House of Blues in Disneyland!