There’s only a week left in October – how is that possible? That means you only have a few more weeks to get to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! The Festival ends on November 16!
Halloween is almost over at Disney World and Disneyland, but there’s still time to get to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and enjoy all the sweet Halloween treats! But hurry because soon the gingerbread houses and holiday lights will be up!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have news about another new restaurant coming to Disney Springs! This one is Frontera Fresco from Chef Rick Bayless and we can’t wait!
- A new character meal is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Minnie’s Seasonal Dine will be offered throughout the year starting in January!
- If you’re headed to Disneyland check out the seasonal eats at the Hungry Bear Restaurant.
- Celebrate fall with a Carrot Cake Cupcake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- New ‘Snacks with Character’ allergy-friendly treats are now available in the Disney Parks!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We reviewed the Rockin’ Burger Block Party at the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.