Happy Fourth of July weekend! We hope that you’re having a happy and safe holiday weekend, whether you’re at home or the beach or Walt Disney World!
Wow! What a week of exciting Epcot Food and Wine Festival news! We have information on special events, Marketplace Booths, menus, and much more!
We have a lot of other news to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Refillable popcorn buckets now available at Walt Disney World for a limited time!
- D23’s Sip & Scream announced for Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Several Disney World restaurants participated in Dine Out for #OrlandoUnited.
- Coca-Cola Store Orlando opened at Disney Springs!
- We checked out some new menu items at Epcot’s Kringla Bakeri og Cafe!
- Some narrators for the 2016 Candlelight Processional were announced PLUS you can book your Dining Packages now!
- Coke Freestyle Machines installed near Soarin’ at Disney California Adventure.
- We reviewed the new Sake Mists in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion!