The Cuban Hot Dog makes a return to Casey’s as April’s Featured Hot Dog. [Read more…]
Wow! What a visit to the Magic Kingdom! We tried the BRAND NEW Mickey and Minnie Waffle Sundae, Mickey and Minnie Whoopie Pies, and Casey’s Hot Doggitiy Dog of the Month. Plus, we added to our popcorn bucket collection with a just released popcorn bucket. And that isn’t everything — we found a new Dooney and Bourke collection, new shirts, new salt and pepper shakers….and still so much more!
Read along to learn about all the new items in and updates from the Magic Kingdom!
This week’s visit to the Magic Kingdom was jam-packed with updates since our last visit! There’s new Valentine’s Chocolates, Krispie Treats, Loaded Hot Dogs and Corn Dogs, Eclairs, Refurbishments, Construction, Merchandise, and Alien Popcorn Buckets!
If you’re looking for that perfect treat for your sweetheart the Confectionery on Main Street, U.S.A. has some new Chocolate Truffles that come complete with a solid milk chocolate card!
Casey’s Corner in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom is one more reason we look forward to the first of every month with their rotating feature, the Hot Diggity Dog of the Month. Plus, it isn’t every day you get to dine with a live pianist and a view of Cinderella Castle!
This month’s feature is a Buffalo Chicken topped dog or loaded fries — the big question, is this a Home Run or a Foul Play? Let’s find out!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
It’s time for another festival to start! Check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which started January 18 and runs through February 25, including FULL menus and lots of food photos! Be sure to check out our Best of the Fest!
And we’re starting to see those Disney World Skyliner cables being tested with test gondolas! Thanks to Rob S. for sending this picture! You can also see a video of these in progress here on our instagram channel!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Peter Pan’s Flight has reopened at the Magic Kingdom.
- Newest Krakatoa Souvenir Glass available at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Covered Raspberry Hearts in Disneyland.
- The Annual Passholder exclusive Steamboat Willie Popcorn Bucket is sold out in Disneyland. We covered their arrival too!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day at STK Orlando in Disney Springs.
- We’re celebrating Super Bowl Weekend with a huge sale at the DFB Store.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed Italian classics at Il Mulino at the Walt Disney World Swan.
- Check out the updates coming to Mobile Order on both coasts.
- AristoCrepes celebrated “Day of the Crepe” with a limited time special.
- We shared photos and video of the Disney Skyliner gondola testing.
- Check out the Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar Cake at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- We reviewed Loaded Fries and Loaded Mac ‘N’ Cheese at Chicken Guy! in Disney Springs.
- Beaches and Cream is closing for a refurbishment this summer.
- We checked out what’s new at Epcot.
- A new Mickey Balloon Popcorn Bucket arrived in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Hot Diggity Dog of the Month at Casey’s Corner.
- We shared when Tangaroa Terrace might reopen at Disneyland.
- Check out our review of the Get Your Ears On specialty eats at Alien Pizza Planet.
- We checked out the vegan cupcake at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.
- We spotted some cute door hangers at Disney World.
- Check out the behind-the-scenes construction for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We spotted a cute Alien Straw Clip at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge books will share more details of the new land. And even some hints about Oga’s Cantina!
- New Minnie Donut Ears have arrived at Disney World. And they were part of a V.I.Passholder event.
- Disney V.I.Passholder nights are returning to Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.
- We spotted reusable shopping bags in Epcot, Disney World Resort Hotels, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea are returning in 2020.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Polite Pig is now selling bottles of its signature sauces.
- We reviewed the Burning Love Churro at Disneyland.
- You can celebrate Valentine’s Day with bacon at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- We know when you can buy the new Trader Sam’s Dress and Zombie Head Purse.
- Check out the new Disney Parks tumblers at Starbucks.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new menu items at Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We shared our review of the Bavarian Pretzel at Disneyland’s Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- Check out the list of all the grocery stores selling the Mickey Ice Cream Bars.
- We shared details on the new $12,000 World of Dreams VIP tour at Disney World.
- Check out the new acts announced for the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- We checked out what’s new in Epcot.
- A case of Hepatitis-A was confirmed at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.
- A new Outdoor Kitchen food booth was announced for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- A new Disney Princess breakfast is coming to the Disneyland Hotel.
- We shared details on the new (and sold out!) Steamboat Willie Popcorn Bucket.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reported on gondola testing for the Disney Skyliner.
- We reviewed the Get Your Ears on Afternoon Tea at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We reviewed two new cookies for Disneyland’s Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin announced its Championship Package.
- We reviewed dinner at Garden Grill in Epcot.
- We spotted Disney food pillows!
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Ultimate Guide to the 2019 Disney Dining Plan, 25 Disney World Snacks You Can’t Miss in 2019, 7 Disney World Resolutions for 2019, and 8 Ways Disney Stays Ahead of Their Competition.
New DFB Video — 25 Disney World Snacks You Can’t Miss in 2019
It’s a brand new month… and you know what that means at Magic Kingdom’s Casey’s Corner? It means it’s time for the announcement of the featured Hot Diggity Dog of the Month!
For February, the Buffalo Chicken Hot Dog returns as the Hot Diggity Dog of the Month, topped with Buffalo chicken, diced celery, and a drizzle of garlic ranch sauce. Specialty Hot Dogs at Casey’s come in Foot Long ($13.49, with fries) or regular ($11.49, with fries). [Read more…]
We’re back! After recovering from (over)eating for the holidays and welcoming in 2019 we headed to Magic Kingdom to see what’s new for the new year in the park.
And we were rewarded with some new treats (BIG and small), merchandise, and more. Read along to see everything we found!
On November 18, 1928, Mickey Mouse appeared in Steamboat Willie.
And the world has never been the same since!
And today through Mickey’s official 90th Anniversary on November 18, 2018, we’re celebrating the Birthday Mouse all over Walt Disney World! [Read more…]