What food items do you wish you could find at Disney Parks, but just aren’t there?
In other words,
What CAN’T you get to eat or drink in Disney parks?
Some folks wanted old-school items to return, like the cheese omelet from Electric Umbrella and those yummy character-shaped filled chocolate truffles (remember those? I liked the peanut butter ones.). But the rest of the answers were clamoring for things folks have been missing (or haven’t yet found) in Disney parks, like:
- Good Maryland-style crab
- Spanish food
- Sweet Tea
- Philly Cheesesteak
- A good gyro
- A make-your-own salad bar
- Good Italian food
- “Decent ribs”
- Mr. Pibb (only available at McDonald’s on property)
- Toblerone bars
- And…everyone’s most emphatic answer…GOOD PIZZA!
Personally, I’ve got my sights set on some good Buffalo Chicken Wings, though I’ve been told I can find those at the ESPN Club on WDW’s Boardwalk.
In the meantime, I’d love to hear:
1. What favorite items do YOU wish you could find in the parks?
2. If you’ve got an idea where folks can find any of the items listed above, please chime in! I figure, between all of us, we’ve been to every restaurant and food stop in the Disney parks. If those items are available, someone who reads this blog will know about it!