I had an AWESOME time when I headed to Raglan Road in Downtown Disney for St. Paddy’s Day a couple of years ago, and since then the celebration has only gotten bigger and better!!
THIS year, Raglan Road is making plans for their four-day (!!!!) festival from March 14 – 17, featuring music, dancing, awesome food, and Irish traditions.
Get your green on! Guests can participate in festivities March 14 and 15 from 6 p.m. until 1:15 a.m. and March 16 and 17 from noon until 1:15 a.m.
On Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, St. Patrick’s Day guests will be seated on a first come, first served basis. Saturday, a cover charge of $5 will apply to each guest 18 and over; on Sunday, the cover charge is $10. Reservations can be booked on March 14 by 407-938-0300.
Top musicians and dancers will be performing on multiple stages creating a fun festival atmosphere, and there will be PLENTY of eats and suds to make your week even better! Let’s start with the good stuff…
Food and Beverages
With a selection of beers and authentic cuisine by Irish celebrity chef Kevin Dundon, the “Mighty Festival” is not-to-be-missed!
In a mighty culinary experience, Master Chef Kevin Dundon and Michelin star Chef Derry Clarke will showcase a lunch demonstration on Wednesday, March 13th, at 1PM. Cost is $55 per person with wine pairings; $45 without wine pairings, plus tax and gratuity. Tables in Wonderland Members will receive a 20% off discount!
I can’t wait to see how that Poached Pear is!!
A Tale Of Two Chefs: Signature Dining Experience
And on Thursday, March 14th, at 6:30PM, Chefs Kevin Dundon and Derry Clarke will present a culinary extravaganza! Cost is $105 per person plus tax and gratuity. Tables in Wonderland Members will receive a 20% discount!
Check out the goodies — Rack of Spring Lamb and Braised Cottage Lamb Pie, Farm Fresh Vegetables with Twice-Cooked Roast Potato!
Call 407-938-0800 to book culinary events. Check out www.raglanroad.com for upcoming details.
Music and Dance
Each day over 35 musicians and dancers will perform! Headliners include the most successful U2 tribute show in the world, Elevation!
Plus The Willis Clan, Girsa, Three Dollar Band, Creel, Johnny Snags Norton, and Justin Murphy.
The line-up of Irish band performances will begin with a festival preview March 8-10 by The Willis Clan. Mark your calendars for these performances:
- The seven full-time champion Raglan Road Dancers will perform daily.
- Renowned Irish dancer and choreographer Ronan McCormack of the original Riverdance cast, will lead Irish Dance Workshops Friday through Sunday.
- Distinguished Dublin-born multi-instrumentalist Declan Masterson, recent touring musical director of Riverdance, will lead Irish Music Workshops.
- Ceili (kay-lee) traditional music and structured set-dancing event on Saturday, including guest participation.
- “The Electric Ceili,” will bring a host of Irish musicians and dancers on the Waterfront Stage on Sunday evening.
- Performances by Raglan Road house band Creel, The Willis Clan, Girsa, Three Dollar Band, and Johnny & Justin.
- World-famous U2 tribute band Elevation will be playing Saturday and Sunday.
Guests can also enjoy face painting, stilt walkers, competitions, giveaways and St. Patrick’s Day memorabilia.
It’s truly an incredible atmosphere and a fun experience for everyone, young and old!! Head out to RR for a rockin’ St. Paddy’s day!
Have you attended an event at Raglan Road? Let us know in the comments below!