Happy New Year! We hope this year has started out great for you! Now it’s time to kick back, relax, and catch up on another week of Disney food news!
There’s a new ROSE GOLD EARS CUPCAKE?!??!
And your favorite Le Cellier Cheddar Cheese Soup can now be had for a snack credit!
It’s time to the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code WDW2018 at check-out to get 25% off the cover price!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed the new Rose Gold Ears Cupcake at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons!
- Check out our Festival of the Arts Best of the Fest!
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup and Poutine are now on the menu at Epcot’s Refreshment Port.
- We reviewed Paddlefish at Disney Springs.
- We launched the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-book!
- Bookings are now available for special events and more at the Disney California Adventure Food and wine Festival!
- Kringla Bakeri in Epcot’s Norway is closing soon for refurbishment!
- Chef Kevin Dundon has left Raglan Road Irish Pub.
- The menus have been released for Enzo’s Hideway Tunnel Bar and Restaurant in Disney Springs!
- Check out the new pilot program that allows guests to purchase theme park extras.
- First look and review of Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante!
- We have a first look of The Edison at Disney Springs!
- We showcased some of the must-have drinks for 2018!
- Check out our review of Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter.
- Check out the workshops and seminars at the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 5 Disney Dining Myths Debunked and Cinderella’s Royal Table vs Akershus Royal Banquet vs Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]