Happy October! The 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is in full swing and we hope everyone is having a great time eating and drinking their way around the Festival!
It was another week full of big news stories including the opening of Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs and a menu change at a popular Magic Kingdom quick service spot!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is open and we have a FULL menu review! That’s right – everything on the menu!
- We have a first look at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs!
- The Club 33 Lounge at Disneyland has updated its cocktail menu.
- Friar’s Nook at the Magic Kingdom has another new gourmet mac and cheese and we had to try it!
- Our #OnTheList series continues with a look at Churros in Disneyland!
- A new waterfront brunch is coming to Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- We review the Ferrytale Wishes Fireworks Dessert Cruise at Walt Disney World!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.