Happy Sunday and Happy Easter! We hope you’re enjoying a day filled with friends and family (and maybe a chocolate bunny or two!). Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on the latest Disney food news!
We recently had a chance to stop by Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa to check out the stunning Chocolate Easter Egg display. The Grand Floridian bakery team designs these incredible (and edible) chocolate eggs — and this is the fifth year they’ve been put on display for guests.
The eggs are on display through April 4.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- D-Luxe Burger is opening in May at Disney Springs! We can’t wait to try the gourmet burgers and shakes.
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort announce room discounts just in time for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival this fall!
- We shared our thoughts on the Best Cinnamon Rolls at Walt Disney World. What’s your favorite?
- What’s one of the best kept dining secrets at Disney? How to save money at Walt Disney World!
- We reviewed lunch at Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Want to be the first to hear about Free Dining? Sign up for the DFB Newsletter!