If you love cupcakes as much as we do, we have some exciting news for you! Sprinkles has announced its lineup of August Flavor Feature Cupcakes!
Sprinkles Cupcakes locations in Walt Disney World and Disneyland have two returning cupcakes, and for one, the cupcake wizards of Sprinkles have found inspiration in the most important meal of the day! This isn’t the first time breakfast flavors have found their way onto (and into!) a Sprinkles Cupcake. Back in January the bakery offered four cereal cupcake options! (See our post about the cereal cupcakes here!)
But this first returning flavor is a little more subtle. It’s the Stuffed French Toast Cupcake featuring a raspberry-filled yellow cake topped with cinnamon cream cheese frosting dusted with cinnamon sugar! [Read more…]
Welcome to Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland Park, where Get Your Ears On is bringing the cookies… in cupcake form!
Available at Clarabelle’s, Pluto’s Dog House, and Daisy’s Diner, the Minnie (or Mickey) Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcake is a super sweet treat that combines two of our favorite things! [Read more…]
The theme at Disney Springs right now is Beat the Heat. In the dog days of summer we certainly agree!
We scoured Disney World’s shopping and dining district and found what’s new so you know where to stop the next time you’re at Disney Springs for a cool drink, snack, meal, or air conditioned retail therapy!
What’s New in Disney Springs West Side
Happy weekend and happy spring (a few days late)! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Disney food news!
We also had a chance to check out the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival and we have the full booth menus and all the food photos.
And last week, Disneyland debuted golden churros and beignets for the 50th Anniversary of Pirates of the Caribbean!
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the full menus for the Satu’li Canteen in Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- Speaking of Pandora, reservations are now open for the Passholder Preview!
- Mobile ordering is coming to the Satu’li Canteen at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Enter to win a Disney Prize Package during DFB’s Mickey March Giveaways!
- Planet Hollywood Observatory to offer counter service and more “star presence.”
- We checked out the new Cookie Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- The Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Tree Tavern updated its menus!
- Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs is offering a cake decorating experience!
- Check out the Disney Food Challenge – French Fry Crawl!
- We reviewed three baked mac and cheeses at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We’re giving away a Beauty and the Beast Light-up Rose Tumbler!
- Check out our review of the Beauty and the Beast-themed Enchanted Rose Cake Pop.
- The latest DFB YouTube videos are about Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars and our Top 10 Disney Dining Tips!
Heeeeeeyyyyy! As all of you know, I just returned to from a fantastic visit to Disneyland for the opening of the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival! But I also had a blast checking into all of my favorite spots.
I made a point to get to one place especially — the new Sprinkles located in the Downtown Disney District in Disneyland Resort!
You guys — I make NO secret about my deep and abiding love for Sprinkles. Well, my love for cupcakes in general goes deep. After all, Disney Cupcakes are some of my favorite things ever.
And there’s something well, magical, frankly, about having Disney and Sprinkles located in the same place.
And now, I can enjoy that Disney Sprinkles fun whether I’m in Walt Disney World or Disneyland!
As I entered the store, a glance at the menu showed me that many of my favorites were available on the day of my visit. This outlet is much smaller than the Disney Springs store, however. [Read more…]