Happy Sunday and happy May!! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend! What an exciting week of Disney food news!
We have so much to talk about including the news that kicked off the week – Free Dining is back this Fall at the Walt Disney World Resort!
The free dining offer is good on select dates from August 23 through December 21. Guests at Value Resorts will receive the Quick Service Dining Plan while guests at Moderate, Deluxe, and Deluxe Villas will receive the standard Dining plan.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- More free dining news! Residents of Canada and Disney Visa Cardholders can book for arrival dates starting August 14!
- We stopped for lunch at the Flame Tree Barbecue in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Sprinkles is opening at Town Center in Disney Springs on May 15! Did someone say cupcakes?!?
- In other Disney Springs food news, Fulton’s Crab House is reopening this fall as Paddlefish!
- We reviewed the Astronaut Ice Cream Sandwich from Mission:SPACE in Epcot.
- Tutto Italia in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion is offering a prix fixe lunch menu this summer.
- A Corn Dog Nugget meal is on the menu now at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.