Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!
Grab a cup of coffee (or tea!) because it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on the latest Disney food news!
We’re so excited that the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is in its second weekend! You can check out all the details for the Food & Wine Festival here!
And we can’t wait until Ample Hills Creamery comes to Disney World’s Boardwalk!! AAAAAAH!!!!!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have more details about the menus for Tiffins and the Nomad Lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out the “new” Writer’s Stop at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- The Muppets Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is “officially official”….for now.
- Ample Hills Creamery is coming to Disney’s BoardWalk!
- We visited Katsura Grill in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion this week and it was delicious!
- A new ‘Sense of Africa’ tour is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and includes breakfast at Boma!
- Disney announced the new Disney Early Morning Magic event at the Magic Kingdom.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]