It’s the Belle’s Gown Cupcake!
You’re ready to jump on the “Millennial Pink” treat bandwagon. We know. That soft pink is kind of irresistible. And thankfully, there’s no need to resist! We gave you the inside scoop about the many pink things that have popped up in Walt Disney World, and today we’re getting up close and personal with two Millennial Pink cupcakes!
We’ll start in one of the best food courts in the World: Landscape of Flavors at Art of Animation Resort!
Things are always changing quickly in Disney Springs, and we’ve got the What’s New scoop on everyone’s favorite Disney-fied shopping district! Let’s go!
Disney Springs Menu Updates
Easter candy goes upscale (but still totally cute!) at The Ganachery. Pick up some Speckled Salted Caramel Eggs for your favorite little bunny (or yourself).
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Disney World announced a Free Dining for Kids package!
- Check out the menu update at Epcot’s Electric Umbrella.
- Fort Wilderness is hosting a Sleepy Hollow Dessert Party this fall!
- A new Quick Service restaurant – Spyglass Grill – is open at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Marvel-Land is coming to Disney California Adventure.
- Tickets are on sale now for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Check out the newest must-have cupcake at Disney World.
- We’re talking about Disney World’s “poutine” obsession!
- We spotted new, adorable Disney food merchandise!
- Gaston’s Tavern is serving sandwiches “the size of a barge”!
- We’re discussing whether Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge is worth the money.
- The hottest Disney Popcorn Bucket is selling out fast!
- Check out which specialty drinks are included in this year’s Disney Dining Plan!
- The Cookie Sundae is back at Storybook Treats, but it’s different.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Frontierland Food Tour, Ultimate Disney World Packing List, and Disney Food Challenge – Mickey-Shaped Foods.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
If you’re planning a voyage aboard the Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Dream, you’re going to want to make a trip to Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats.
Scratch that. You’re going to want to make so many trips to Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats that they name a gelato after you. (This isn’t a thing, but we wouldn’t object if it was!)
1. Rose Gold Minnie Ears Cupcake, Sunshine Seasons, Epcot
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, sweets and a cupcake from Sprinkles are definitely at the top of our list!
This month Sprinkles is celebrating Valentine’s Day with new cupcake flavors, special deals, and more! And, they’re also celebrating the Winter Olympics (which start February 9) … so it’s safe to say this February is a great time to stop by Sprinkles in Disney World’s Disney Springs or Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District! [Read more…]
Halloween is HERE! No matter what the actual calendar says , the Disney Parks on both coasts are already celebrating the most epic Halloween ever — especially when measured in Seasonal and Spookerrific eats!
We recently checked out Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World, so today we’re kickin’ it west coast style.
And Disneyland is killin’ it this year! Take a spook… I mean, a LOOK!
Haul-O-Ween in Cars Land
They’ve introduced a super cool Halloween overlay in Cars Land that we can NOT get enough of!
The Halloween-ization of Cars Land is just… well, look for yourself. [Read more…]
Who doesn’t love capping off a night at Disney World with a Fireworks spectacular? I know I do, whether I’m standing shoulder-to-shoulder with literally thousands of other guests in the Hub of Magic Kingdom or taking it all in from the balcony at California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
But there is one thing that can make a nighttime show even better…
And that’s DESSERT. Better yet, make that plural: DESSERTS.
That’s where Fireworks Viewing Parties come in! At present Disney is offering the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party at Hollywood Studios, and the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party at Epcot, which pairs desserts and a ride on the Frozen Ever After attraction with a showing of IllumiNations.
But on my last trip, I booked what might be the highest in demand of them all: the Happily Ever After Dessert Party (technically named the Fireworks Dessert Party) at Magic Kingdom. [Read more…]