Happy Valentine’s Day! We hope your day is full of chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Oh, and love. Let’s get a little of that in there, too!
If you’re lucky enough to be celebrating Valentine’s Day at the Walt Disney World Resort make sure you look for some of the special holiday-themed food and beverages.
You’ll find an adorable (and delicious) Red Velvet Cupcake at Disney’s Hollywood Studios that features a fondant topper with Lady and the Tramp. It’s the perfect sweet treat to share with your sweetie.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Big news! Same-day reservations are available for a limited time at the Skipper Canteen in the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out the seasonal ‘Cupid’s Kiss’ latte at Joffrey’s Coffee Kiosks. The drink is available for just a few more weeks.
- Want to know how to handle a picky eater at Disney World? We share some tips from the ‘DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2016′ e-book.
- We re-reviewed the Peanut Butter Cupcake at the Main Street Bakery. The verdict – we miss the original.
- The dates and menus were announced for the 2016 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- We recently visited Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.